Chapter 22

Alix got news from the front line batch that the enemies have attacked, so he has been busy preparing the Armies, strategies, and the Army supplies.

While in Duke Alin's residence things were a little bit hectic at first because of the frequent visit of Princess Falicia. However, when Alin made it clear and rejected Princess Falicia. Princess Falicia stopped coming.

[A few weeks later ]
Princess Falicia sent a letter to Duke Alin's residence. Mee was on duty to clean up Duke Alin's office. While Mee was flipping on the letters to organize them according to their value. Mee noticed a letter from Princess Falicia. Mee didn't feel well about it, she felt strange.
She stared at it for a long time, hesitated whether to put it back and ignore it or not. In the end, Mee decided to send it to Ariel as soon as possible by sending the triplets, special falcon messenger. Mee folded the letter and tied it to the falcon's leg.
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

[ Baron Miller Alexon Mansion ]
Meg received the letter from Mee so fast thanks to their falcon. As soon as Meg touched the letter she also felt uncomfortable. However, she didn't open it, instead, Meg rushed to Ariel's room and knocked on Ariel's door and with Ariel's permission, she entered. Mer was with Ariel in the room alone. Meg locked the door as soon as she entered the room. And handed Ariel the letter with a worried expression. Ariel and Mer looked at each other and then Ariel looked at Meg strangely. She wondered what's going on.
And when she received the letter from Meg. She also felt strange. Ariel could smell a strange scent coming from the letter. Ariel checked it from the outside then sniffed the scent which was covering the letter. Ariel realized what it was. It was an Ecstasy drug mixed with Poppers' drugs.
Ecstasy drugs are also called the 'love drug'. When you take this little pill or grind it and make it into a liquid or an aroma everyone will seem to be loving and kind. Ecstasy users really like to kiss and cuddle.
Poppers' drugs, influence perception and give a brief, intense horny feeling almost immediately. You can have penetrative sex more easily and for longer.
It seems that Princess Falicia also added some sweet scent so people won't notice or suspect. Ariel was sensitive to smells, aroma, aura, and body temperature.
Ariel opened the letter immediately and read it. Princess Falicia wants to meet Alin in a secret cottage in the forest. She wanted to spend the time together chatting and having lunch for the last time and then promised that she won't ever bother him again. Ariel told Meg and Mer to wash their faces quickly to get rid of the drug's scent effect, and then to open the windows and cover their nose. Ariel burned the letter then changed her clothes and put on a hoody. Meg and Mer asked Ariel of why she changed her clothes.
Ariel explained to them that she will go instead of Alin. Meg and Mer wanted to come along with Ariel. However, she refused.
▶️ Ariel: " No, both of you should stay to cover for me. If someone asked for me you know what to do. I trust both of you. I'll go alone. Don't worry nothing bad will happen. I'll just go and stop her from doing anything stupid and come back." Meg and Mer didn't have the choice but to nodes their head in approval. Meg prepared a horse for Ariel. Meg and Mer sent Ariel off worriedly. Then went to Ariel's room to cover for her. They swished off the lights. Then Mer changed into Ariel's sleeping clothes and slept in Ariel's bed.
Suddenly, Carney knocked on the door. She wanted to ask Ariel about Prince Kal and what's their relationship.
▶️Carney: " Ariel, Ariel are you there?"
Carney noticed that Ariel's bedroom was dark.
▶️Carney: " Ariel! Are you asleep?! "
Then suddenly Mer answered mimicking Ariel's voice.
▶️Mer: " What do you want Carney?! If you have something to say tell me later I'm tired."
There was another thing in which the triplets were specialized and that was mimicking voices.
Carney didn't notice that it wasn't Ariel. However, she felt strange, because Ariel was alright when they had dinner. But she didn't put in so much thought. Carney went back to her room quietly without making any scene this time.
Meg and Mer let out a relieved sigh. They were worried that Carney would make things harder for them.
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
Ariel went as fast as she could and arrived at the place where princess Falicia wanted to meet Alin. Ariel knocked on the door and Princess Falicia answered. With Princess Falicia permission, Ariel opened the door and was shocked by the strong smell of Ecstasy and Poppers' drugs. Princess Falicia was also shocked by Ariel's appearance.
▶️PF: " What are you doing here?! Why are you here?! Where is Alin?!" yelled Princess Falicia.
▶️Ariel: " Princess Falicia, please stop. If you do this Alin will hate you. You don't want Alin to hate you right? Now please calm down and come with me"
▶️PF: " NOOOOOO, NOOOOOOO. DON'T EVEN CALL HIS NAME. YOU IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!!! IF YOU WERE NOT THERE HE WOULD HAVE LOOKED AT ME. HE WOULD HAVE LOVED ME!!!! Yes hahaha, it's all because of you if you are gone he will look at me hahaha" Said princess Falicia while smiling and crying. Ariel started to feel dizzy and started to feel hot and out of breath. It seems like the drugs are starting to affect Ariel. Then princess Falicia noticed and called for her hiding men to catch Ariel and lock her in the cottage and have some fun with her.
▶️PF: " Let's see if Alin will take you when he knows that you have lost your purity. Hahaha"
Then Princes Falicia left the cottage leaving Ariel with 5 men. One of the men started talking.
▶️👤: " Now shall we have some fun!! Haha. Let's take turns. I'll go first"
Ariel couldn't move her body and her vision was blurred from the drug's effects. However, she couldn't give up, she was scared and she felt weak but she had to do something to save herself.