Chapter 34

Ariel told Marquis Rane about her plan.
Ariel told Marquis that she would be their biggest informer and supporter and that she would help them catch the 1st Prince red-handed and reveal his crimes. To do that she has to be in the castle. Since the crown prince Kal proposed to her that would be the biggest opportunity to be in the castle, plus she would have enough power to do things.
Ariel also asked Marquis Rane to send Bency as a maid to the 1st Prince. However, she didn't want Bency to know anything about this plan at all or that she was sent there, she wanted it to be natural. Because Ariel knows very well how and what Bency will do if she got scared or threatened and how of a loose tongue she has.
To do that there is only one solution and that is to make Bency fall in love with someone within the castle, and that person would be someone who Marquis Rane has prepared for Bency.
Ariel wanted Bency for that reason. It would have been hard for Ariel to send any of the triplets there. She wanted to use someone who doesn't mean anything to her, and she is ready to sacrifice her.
Ariel told Marquis Rane that this plan would be between the two only and the fewer people know the better and safer.
Marquis Rane was impressed by Ariel's proposal and courage also, he thought about how Cruel Ariel could be, to be able to play with people's hearts. Actually, Marquis Rane saw some of Alix's cruelness in Ariel. And that gave him goosebumps.
▶Ariel: "And about how you would enter the palace. I think Marquis Rane knows well what to do. And has enough power." Marquis Rane nodded his head unintentionally. Then realized that Ariel was talking to him as she knew his true identity. He looked at Ariel and Ariel smiled faintly at him.
▶MR: "Lady Ariel... You... Since when?!"
▶Ariel: "I wasn't sure at first, but the way Marquis Rane gives orders made me sure. " said with a pale smile. Marquis Rane smiled faintly.
▶MR: "Well, then I'll leave Lady Ariel to rest. You can rest as much as you want here you don't have to be worried. For now please don't think about anything and focus on your recovery. "
Ariel nodded her head and thanked Marquis Rane.
☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘
Ariel woke up to the clutter and clamor in the room. When Ariel opened her eyes there was a girl who seemed to be the same age as her, and her body scent was similar, no the same body scent as Marquis Rane. So Ariel assumed that she is Marquis Rane's wife, Marchioness Lidia.
▶Lidia: "Oh! I'm sorry did I woke you up?!"
▶Ariel: "No, it's ok. I was about to wake up."
Ariel was about to get up when Lidia stopped her.
▶Lidia: "Please don't move. You have a fever. You should take a good rest. Please leave everything to me."
Lidia covered Ariel with the blanket and brought her breakfast.
▶Lidia: "Here! I prepared for you a filling healthy breakfast. Hope you like it!" Marchioness Lidia smiled brightly. She kind of prepared a lot for breakfast. So Ariel was amazed.
▶Ariel: "umm...May I know what is your name?"
▶Lidia: "OMG! Look at me I didn't introduce myself yet. My name is Lidia, Sir. Rane's wife. You can just call me Lidia"
▶Ariel: "I see, but to call Marchioness Lidia by her name... I'm afraid I would be rude to you. "
▶Lidia: "!!! Do you know who I am??!! Didn't Rane hid his identity?!"
Ariel smiled at Marchioness Lidia's reaction.
▶Ariel: "Marchioness Lidia and Marquis Rane are just so beautiful so I couldn't help but know."
Lidia blushed.
▶Lidia: "I was serious when I told you to call me just Lidia. Please do it please~~"
▶Ariel: "Fine if that's what Ma, I mean, Lidia wants."
▶Lidia: "Yes yes, let's be good friends Ariel!!"
Smiled brightly.
▶Lidia: "... Ariel... Rane told me about the plan. He didn't want to tell me at first but I insisted on not hiding anything from me. So...I hope Ariel won't be angry at us"
▶Ariel: "hehe, don't worry, I guessed that he would tell you. So could you please keep it a secret?"
▶Lidia: "Ariel... Getting married... Is something so precious for women. Are you sure want to do this!? I think we should think of another way"
▶Ariel: "Lidia... For me... I don't think I could get back to how I used to be if I didn't do this. And... I don't think I can live happily if I didn't let the people who planned all that pay the price I don't think I can live. Alin meant so much to me. And to be doing this I don't think it's enough from what Alin used to have done for me. "
▶Lidia: "Ariel... Then let me be your maid of honor. Please ~~ pretty please~~~ I promise that I would be of help. "
▶Ariel: "Lidia, it's not like that. I'm afraid that you would be in danger. I don't want anything to happen to you. After all, you are one of Alin's family which he cherishes so much. If anything happens to you. I don't think I can ever forgive myself."
▶Lidia: "Ariel, don't worry I won't put myself in danger. As you said I'm from the Bisi family who would dare to touch me. And do tell you a secret I'm Alix's dearest cousin, therefore no one dares to touch me."
Ariel sighed and told her to do whatever she wants. Lidia was just so stubborn, and Ariel was tired so she couldn't discuss it with her anymore.
☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘
After 1 week, Ariel and Bency entered the palace. Ariel told Prince Kal that she agrees to the marriage. Prince Kal felt extremely happy.
When Ariel decided to get married to Prince Kal she decided to open her heart to him and give him a chance. Ariel wanted to do this to feel less guilty about taking this opportunity, to take the 1st prince down.
▶PK: "Thank you, Ariel, I promise you that you won't regret your decision and ill make you the happiest women in the world"
▶Ariel: "However, I have a condition."
▶PK: "What is it, I'll give you everything! You just tell me and I'll double it for you."
▶Ariel: "that's not it, ... I don't want........ I mean I'm not ready to sleep with you. We can sleep together but... Not that. I... I want for us to do it when I'm ready to say that I really do love Kal, besides I didn't completely recover, so I hope you would understand.
And If you want to have a concubine I won't mind. After all, you are a crown prince the next emperor so you need someone who would give you an heir. But before you have someone else could you please inform me."
Prince Kal stayed silent for a while.
▶PK: " Ariel, I understand. And I can wait for you, I don't mind that. I'll make you love and trust me for sure. And you don't have to worry about the concubine thing. Because I won't love anyone or have anyone besides you. And I don't care if there is no Heir. As long as you are with me I don't need anything else. All you have to do is be beside me."
Ariel appreciated Prince Kal's understanding.
She felt lucky and safe at that moment.
Prince Kal announced the news of his marriage to Ariel. And they started preparing for the wedding.