chapter 30

When Marquis Rane was anxiously about to answer Ariel's question, Ariel interrupted him and said that he didn't have to answer and that she understood. Marquis Rane felt relieved, but it made him confused at the same time. He wondered what Ariel has understood. And does "Understood" mean she knows who he is, or perhaps she understands that he didn't want to answer. Marquis stood back to his position with confusion.
Ariel told Mer and Mee to call out all the staff in the residence one by one from their rooms so she could ask them, and she also let one of the guards go with them.
Ariel asked them about that day and what they did in detail and she would ask them twice in detail. The reason why she would ask them more than once is that Ariel believed if it's a routine plus you were trained for it then your answer would be the same no matter how many times, you would be asked, And if not then there is an error in what you are doing.
Also, she wanted them to show their real face and reaction.
Now it's the suspicion butler turn. The suspicious butler entered the room quietly and sat down. He looked quiet and confident and he looked like someone who thinks highly of himself, However, he had a hot temper, impatient, and he is weak when it comes to girls. He looked at the guards and towards the windows.
Ariel took a glance at him. Then noticed that he was looking at the window. Ariel stood up and walked towards him and sat in beside him in a flirty cute way, blocking the window from his sight. Then thought of acting as dumb as she could rude, and ignorant.
▶Ariel: "Your name?" Said in a cute voice.
▶👤: "Wake, my lady"
▶Ariel: "Wake? Which means Watchman and Alert? Right?! I see ~ I wonder if you represent your name! What do you think?! "
▶👤: "Lady Ariel I'm a loyal servant! Believe me! " Ariel noticed that his body temperature is getting hot and his face is red. Ariel decided to play with him and take things a little bit further.
▶Ariel: "Who said anything about loyalty?! I was just teasing you because your name is cute. I really like your name! I believe that every staff in this residence is loyal. So you don't have to worry. I'm just giving you guys some excitement and warming you up since it's been a while for your training and all. The Bisi family was afraid that you might forget your duties. So they wanted me to check on you guys. However, I don't think it's right. So instead of testing you, I want to know more about you all! "
Said Ariel with a friendly voice and expression.
▶Wake: "Is.. is that so! Me too I was just reassuring Lady Ariel, I want to know more about lady Ariel." Said with an excited voice.
▶Ariel: "Really?! Oh~ I'm glad! You know what since I saw you coming in from that door I thought that you are so handsome."
▶Wake: "hahaha, I hear that a lot. Haha"
▶Ariel: "Really?! Who said that?! I'm curious!! Was it a lady?! Is she beautiful??" Ariel said while touching wake's thigh and hands.
Wake felt embarrassed and saw Ariel's cute and beautiful face and was so fascinated. And he started to imagine all kinds of things.
▶Wake: "Lady Ariel, haha what are you talking about. I only have men around me you are the most lady I have ever seen." Wake wanted to touch Ariel, however, Ariel avoided it. Then stood up.
▶Ariel: "No~ I think Wake is lying to me" Ariel cutely pouted at him then turned around. Wake stood up.
▶Wake: "Lady Ariel, please believe me. All of them were men."
▶Ariel: "... Are you sure?"
▶Wake: "Yes yes my dear lady."
▶Ariel: "I don't believe you. How did they look like? What are they doing? And who are they working for? If you don't tell me I don't want to see you again!" Ariel said with a pouty mouth, cute and moody.
Meg and Marquis Rane were amazed by Ariel's acting.
Wake started to feel nervous and anxious.
▶Wake: "ok ok. I'll tell you so don't be angry at me my dear lady. They are all men in black, mean... They like to wear black haha umm... And and you can say they are umm. Good at umm... Eeeh...Ummm... " Ariel took a secret glance at Wake. He seemed hesitant.
▶Ariel: "... That' fine. I don't want to see you again I don't trust you. You won't tell me!" Said pouting and crying.
▶Wake: "Lady please don't cry, please. Ok ok, I'll tell you but... Let me tell you in secret." Wake took Ariel at the corner then said faintly.
▶Wake: "Please, don't tell anyone else especially the Bisi family. They are cool men working with the 1st prince and just recently, I joined them don't you think that I'm cool!!"
▶Ariel: "Oh! Really?! Is that so??! Wow, ~ amazing you are so cool!!"
▶Wake: "Yes yes and actually they planned to unite duke Alin with Princess Falicia. And I took a big part of it."
▶Ariel: ".... Oh... Really?!" Ariel couldn't hear more she felt so angry and annoyed. Wake kept rumbling about how cool he is and how generous the 1st prince is.
▶Ariel: ".... Guards take him and investigate him. Do whatever you want to him. Just get what he knows." Said angrily and stared at Wake coldly.
Wake was shocked by Ariel's change of attitude and character. He felt angry and wanted to teach her a lesson, however, Marquis Rane and the other guards caught him.
They took him away to the residence cellar room to investigate him.
Ariel felt dizzy so she lost her balance for a moment. Marquis Rane noticed and went to Ariel.
▶Marquis Rane: "Lady Ariel, are you alright?"
▶Ariel: "I'm alright. I just lost my balance. You may go now. And whatever you get from that man reported to your master right away."
▶Marquis Rane: "As you wish my lady. Then would you like us to inform you too?"
Ariel smiled faintly and shook her head.
▶Ariel: "No, I think that is enough. I was already rude to come in and handle things here without reporting to your master first. However, if you see him. Please send him my apologies and forgive me for my rudeness. I was afraid that the spy would get away once he knows." Ariel said with a bright smile to hide her tiredness.
Marquis Rane nodded his head and assured Ariel.