Chapter 3

The next day, Ariel woke up with teary eyes. The reason was that she got the original body's memory. The original Ariel's memory of this world. She has been through so much depression than Ariel did in her past life.
She always has been a shadow of Carney, who was just a maid in this mansion. And society always made fun of her and compared her to Carney the maid. Therefore, she is always stacked in the mansion. However, even in her own home, she couldn't be comfortable. She couldn't complain. She always had to see Carney and her mother laughing and giggling, going out and getting compliments from her parents and the others. Not only that, but she also had to endure Bency's harassment and mockery. She felt so low, lower than these maids, and lower than any commoner.
The one who always came to her was her little brother Arthur. He always visited her room to talk to her about various things, about his little trip outside the mansion, about his argument with Harry and Anthony. And sometimes he would talk about his dreams and his future.
For Ariel, he was a ray of sunshine that can't be replaced. He was so warm. Even though he could not understand the situation, he comforted her unintentionally. His existence meant the world to her.
Suddenly, someone opened the door. It was Bency who came into Ariel's room without knocking and without any permission.
▶Bency: "Ariel lend me your makeup" She just came in and took Ariel's makeup, without even waiting for Ariel's answer.
▶Ariel: "Wait. What are you doing? I didn't say anything yet."
▶Bency: "Oh come on, you will give it to me anyway right ?! So what's the point of waiting."
▶Ariel: "B...but still..."
▶Bency: "Haha. Anyway, thank you I will use it well"
▶Ariel: "Wait....."
After taking whatever she wanted, Bency stormed out of the room. Therefore, Ariel couldn't catch her.
*****************************************
On the dining table, Ariel tried to complain to the Baroness.
▶Ariel: "Mom Bency "
▶Baroness: "Ariel talk to me later can't you see I'm busy feeding Adia?!"
▶Ariel: "B...but it will only take a minute!"
▶Baroness: "I can't hear you now, I'm busy let's talk later"
▶Ariel: "But you always say that, and then we never talk"
▶Baroness: "you can wait, can't you?! Anyway, you will only talk about unimportant things. If you are so eager to talk you can go to your father. I'm handling the kids so don't be a bother now. You are an adult now so act like one."
▶Ariel: "Dad? May I talk to you ?!"
▶Baron: "What's wrong Ariel? If you need anything you could talk to Carlo or Carney."
▶Ariel: "No, I wanted to tell you, that Bency is stepping out of the line."
▶Baron: "Bency? What did she do?"
▶Ariel: "She keeps entering my room without permission, and takes my things without my permission too."
The Baron looked at Ariel annoyingly.
▶Baron: "That's it? I thought she did some crime. Heh "
▶Ariel: "But that's improper. She is a maid. So at least she could ask for permission. She should know her boundaries, or else people will....."
The Baron slammed the table and looked at Ariel angrily.
▶Baron: " ARIEL. Stop whining like a baby. You are an adult now. So what if she took some of your things? Can't you give it to her? You have lots of things already. Don't be selfish. If I ever hear any stupid complaints from you again I'll throw everything you have. Learn how to be thankful. Some people don't have anything."
At the Baron's loud voice, Adia started crying, and Anthony started to run around the table.
▶Baron: "So stupid. Even lunch can not be eaten."
The Baron slammed the table again and went out of the dining room.
▶Harry: "Really, a person cannot eat his meal with you, sis. Just by looking at you and hearing your voice, anyone could get poisoned. I'm ashamed of you. So stupid."
▶Baroness: "I told you don't talk. Seriously, did you have to talk about trivial things! See! How hard Adia is crying." "Oh oh don't cry my baby don't cry." "Carney! Could you please help?! I'm so sorry to bother you. Did you have your lunch yet ?!"
▶Ariel: "......"
Bency looked and smirked at Ariel and said in a low voice "How stupid. Hoho"
Ariel bit her lips, closed her eyes so tightly, and went running back to her room crying so hard.
▶Ariel: "That's not the point....... Why can't anyone understand? Why?!"
Suddenly, someone was knocking on the door.
▶Arthur: knock-knock "Sister? Are you ok? Are you hungry? You haven't touched your food"
At Arthur's voice, Ariel started to cry harder, but quietly. She bit her lips so hard so that Arthur won't hear her.
▶Arthur: "Sister, are you tired? Ok then, tell me when you are hungry I'll keep you company. Ok? Rest well~ sister ~"
▶Baroness: "Ariel, where are you? "
The Baroness tried to open the door, however, it was locked from the inside.
▶Baroness: "ARIEL, OPEN RIGHT NOW! "
Ariel swept her tears and opened the door.
▶Baroness: "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LOCK THE DOOR?! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?! COME DOWN AND EAT"
▶Ariel: "I don't feel like eating."
▶Baroness: "Heh. WHY?! Did you get upset just because of what your dad said or is it because of me ?! Huh ?! Don't act like a baby and come down and eat. If not come and help. Look at Carney, she hasn't eaten anything. You should be the one who should help me not her!
Seriously, Someone can not rely on you."
▶Ariel: "That's not...."
▶Arthur: "Sister! Are you ok !? Mom's sister is tired she should rest."
▶Baroness: "Heh. The one who should rest is your mother ME, not her. Listen, Arthur, I'm your mother NOT ANYONE ELSE! I'm the one who gave birth to you AND NOT ANYONE ELSE. If there is anyone in this house who should rest it's me your mother. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"
▶Arthur: "....... "
▶Baroness: "I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! ANSWER WHEN I'M ASKING YOU!"
▶Ariel: "Arthur... "
▶Baroness: "STOP MEDDLING! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TEACHING HIM?!"
▶Ariel: "But he didn't..."
▶Baroness: "NO. I SHOULD TEACH HIM TO LET HIM KNOW HIS BOUNDARIES. HE SHOULD KNOW THAT I'M HIS MOTHER AND NOT ANYONE ELSE."
at the Baroness shouting, Arthur started to have teary eyes. He didn't say anything and just nodded.

Ariel wondered why those things have to happen to her. What did she do wrong? What did Arthur do wrong? Arthur would always get scolded whenever he tries to defend Ariel.
Therefore, Ariel always gets hurt inside whenever she sees that She always felt sin.
▶Ariel: "If I disappeared will things get better?? Will everyone be happy ?? Will Arthur get scolded less?" "Just.........what did I do wrong. Why we can't understand each other. Just why??"
Ariel cried non-stop that night and begged so hard to disappear.
▶Ariel: "Please please, don't let Arthur suffer. If by my disappearance everyone will be happy, and everything will be peaceful, Please let me disappear"
[21century]
▶Ariel: "Please, If I could get the chance to live again, I want to be happy"