Chapter 33

Ariel arrived at the mansion. When Ariel took off from the carriage. Suddenly, SLAP.
The Baron slapped Ariel.
▶Baron: "WHAT DID YOU DO??!! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE?!"
Ariel was surprised. She was already tired and exhausted and now this.
The triplets stood in front of Ariel to protect her. The baron clenched his teeth.
▶Baron: "Do you know what have you done??!! Because of you, everything that I have built may get destroyed, and all that is because of you!!!" Shouted the baron.
▶Ariel: "May father tell me what is happening?! What did I do to make father this angry?!"
▶Baroness: "Because of you we have to move to another empire. Duke Alix came and warned us if we stay here he will destroy your father's business. Do you know that?!."
Ariel couldn't say anything because she knows very well the reason why Alix did that.
▶Ariel: "... I'll talk to.." The baron interrupted Ariel.
▶Baron: "You don't have to. Or else you might get us killed. "
The baron turned away and rode on the carriage.
▶Baron: "you will stay here and correct your mistakes. Don't even think of contacting us."
Ariel didn't expect less than that. However, she couldn't see Mrs. Pax with them.
▶Ariel: "... Where is Mrs. Pax?! "
▶Carney: "Do you expect us to take an old woman with us?! Can't you use your stupid brain that it will be harder for us to travel with her?!" The triplets glared at Carney. Carney clenched her teeth and looked away. Arthur began to cry hard. He didn't want to go without Ariel. He wanted to stay with Ariel.
▶Ariel: "Wait! Let the triplets go with you and let Bency stay with me. You don't have to pay them because they know how to take care of themselves. And I believe they would be helpful for you."
The triplets looked at Ariel. Ariel took them aside away from Carney and her family's ears and explained to them and told them her reasons. They were anxious and worried because what Ariel is planning is very dangerous. They even suggested to Ariel that 2 will go with her family but Ariel insisted that the three of them will go. Because things would get harder for her siblings. Ariel wanted to let Arthur stay with her. However, if Ariel wanted to carry her plan she can't let any of her weaknesses stay around her. She wanted Bency to stay with her and let the triplets go with them because she trusted them. And so they can protect her siblings. and she could track her family. And it was true that Ariel's family didn't have to pay them because they had saved enough money which they could live with it for the rest of their lives. The Bisi family paid them well.
▶Ariel: "Don't worry about their connections to Bisi because they had resigned."
▶Baron: "If that's the case then fine. bency come out." Bency came out and the triplets got on the carriage
They looked at Ariel. And Ariel smiled back at them.
▶Ariel: "Last thing. Where is Mrs.Pax?"
▶Baroness: "How should we know. We just asked her to leave and she left."
Arthur kept crying wanting to be with Ariel. Ariel walked towards him.
▶Ariel: "Arthur, be a good boy. Mee, Meg, and Mer are with you. So don't be scared and listen to them well. Once you become strong we can be together, my love. Don't cry. I'll send you a letter once you all settle down. "
Arthur nodded and tried to stop crying.
Ariel hugged Arthur tightly and kissed his forehead. Ariel also turned to the triplets and hugged them.
▶Ariel: "Please take care of yourselves."
The triplets cried while hugging Ariel.
▶Mee: "Please take care of yourself and don't overwork yourself. And don't worry we will report everything to you."
▶Meg: "Please take your medicines on time and take lots of rest. And please make sure to rest in these days and, and please treat your ankle."
▶Mer: "Lady Ariel please be strong and be extra careful. If you need us at any time please send us a message we will come to you right away"
Ariel nodded her head and thanked them with a smile. Carney sneered at the scene and looked away. She swore that she will come back soon to take Prince Kal.
Ariel looked at the carriage as it goes.
Marquis Rane and the other 2 guards came after Ariel's family already had gone.
Marquis Rane asked Ariel about her family and she told him that they have already gone.
Marquis asked the guards to follow them to bring them back. However, Ariel stopped them. ▶Ariel: "It's better this way and safer."
Marquis Rane wondered what Ariel meant.
▶Ariel: "I'll get married to the Crown Prince."
Marquis Rane guessed what Ariel is about to do. And he had an idea of what Ariel is planning.
▶MR: "Lady Ariel, Is that alright? What about yourself?! And your happiness?! Are you in love with the prince?!"
Ariel smiled faintly at Marquis Rane and shook her head.
▶Ariel: "I think that we should solve this as soon as possible before the 1st prince does anything else and... Though I'm not in love with the crown prince I believe that he will treat me fairly."
Marquis Rane was touched by Ariel.
▶MR: "Lady Ariel, May I know why are you willing to go to this extent for the Bisi family?"
▶Ariel: "It's because the Bisi family is what has Alin left and because what matters for Alin matters to me too."
▶MR: "Lady Ariel, please let me your personal guard."
Ariel smiled faintly.
▶Ariel: "Thank you. However, I should enter the palace with nothing so no one would suspect anything. And believe that I have no one."
Marquis Rane showed a worried expression. Then asked Ariel to rest in a private hostel so she could treat her ankle and discuss more about the plan.
Ariel agreed and went with Marquis Rane.
Marquis Rane told one of the guards to bring Dr.Zed.
Dr.Zed came right away to the private hostel.
Dr.Zed sighed.
▶Dr.Zed: "Lady Ariel, I'm glad to see you finally awake. Please take care of yourself. Why are you so hard on yourself like that? You..... "
Dr.Zed kept nagging Ariel. Ariel laughed because when Dr.Zed nagged on her, she remembered Meg, and thought that they nag the same way.
Dr.Zed blankly at Ariel.
▶Ariel: "I'm sorry, you just remind me of Meg. Both of you nag the same way."
Dr.Zed blushed.
▶Ariel: "Thank you, and I'm sorry for giving you a hard time. You must be so busy."
Said Ariel gently and with a smile.
Dr.Zed shook his head and continued treating Ariel silently. After he finished, he gave Ariel her medicine and stepped out, leaving Marquis Rane and Ariel alone in the room to discuss the plan.