Chapter 50

Alix grasped the Baroness Wrist.
▶Alix: "Apologize to her highness right now!"
▶Baroness: "Duke Alix!!... Heh! Why would I! I'm her mother, I have the right to do whatever I want!!"
▶Alix: "You just said that her highness has no right to be treated as a daughter, then that applied to you too Baroness Kaylee! You don't have the right to be her highness's mother. In that case, you will be treated like any other people, with no favoritism."
▶Baroness: "Duke Alix!!! It's none of your business, oh! Or perhaps you two have a special relationship?!"
Alix was about to say something but Ariel interrupted.
▶Ariel: "Duke Alix, let her go."
▶Alix: "But..." ▶Ariel: "Please..."
Alix let go of the Baroness's wrist. Baroness sneered. ▶Baroness: "Heh! Shame on you!"
Ariel forced a smile at Alix.
▶Ariel: "So?! Did something happen?!"
▶Alix: "... Are you alright?" Said with a gentle voice. Ariel's eyes began to tear up. Ariel turned her back to Alix.
▶Ariel: "I'm sorry, I don't know what's going on with me." Alix wanted to hug Ariel's lonely back but he held himself. He didn't have the right to and he didn't want to give any trouble to Ariel. Alix clenched his hands. He felt useless for the first time and incapable.
▶Alix: "I'll call Lidia to you."
When Alix was about to turn around and bring Lidia, Lidia was behind him. She was holding an unknown letter. Ariel turned around right away when she smelled Carney's body scent.
Ariel took the letter right away from Lidia without a word.
Dear, Ariel
I forgot to tell you something important.
It's about Mrs.Pax, I want to tell you that you don't have to tire yourself and search for that old person. Because even if you let your people search the whole world you won't be able to find her. That's because she is already in the Underground world. So I suggest you start searching underground from now on~ wish you luck.
Ariel's hands trembled. Ariel clenched the letter. Lidia took the letter from Ariel to see what's going on. Lidia was shocked and looked at Alix. Lidia cried hard because Mrs.Pax was her favorite tutor and she was also close to her. Lidia Cried in Alix's arms. Ariel lost her reasons and ran outside and asked for Carney. The maid told Ariel that she is in Kal's office, Ariel headed towards the office followed her Alix. When she arrived at Kal's office she slammed the door open and saw Kal and Carney naked together. Ariel outraged.
Kal was surprised and startled by Ariel's presence. He stepped away from Carney and began to wear his clothes.
▶PK: "Ariel!!!!? WA what are you doing here?!"
Ariel stepped into the office and walked towards Carney and slapped her twice.
▶Ariel: "Where is Mrs.Pax?! Where is she?! What did you do to her?!" Shouted Ariel. Carney smirked, and started to act innocent, scared, and began to cry.
▶Carney: "Sister what are you talking about?! How would I know where is Mrs.Pax went?!"
▶Ariel: "Oh! Really?! Then what is this?! Huh?!" Ariel showed the letter.
▶Carney: "I don't know what are you talking about. Besides, this letter has no name or address!! And there is no way to be me!!" Carney ran towards Kal and began to press her naked body on him. Kal tried to calm Ariel down.
▶Kal: "That's right Ariel. It might not be Carney. There is no evidence."
Ariel clenched the letter.
▶Ariel: "Evidence?!! Fine now there is no evidence. So let's put that aside. And focus on what I saw just now." Ariel slapped Kal.
▶Ariel: "I can see now how hard you are trying to change Crown Prince Kal. You really proved your love to me. I'm not even surprised anymore. I wonder what's your excuse now?! Were you drunk this time too?!."
▶Kal: "Ariel, it's just a mistake! I was angry and frustrated. This time I'm telling you the truth. It's was just for my own satisfaction. She doesn't mean anything to me!! "
▶Carney: "Kal!! What do you mean?!!"
▶Kal: "It means you were just a woman who sells her body. You were just a tool to satisfy my desire." Carney clenched her teeth.
▶Carney: "Kal! You can't do that to me!!"
Kal stepped closer to Ariel and caressed her hands.
▶Kal: "Ariel! This time I've told you the truth so please forgive me this time!!"
Ariel shook Kal's hands away and glared at him.
▶Ariel: "Pathetic and disgusting."
Kal: "Ariel! I'll kick her out right away and I'll take back the Mansion! How about that?! Huh?! Guards!! Guards!! Take this woman away and never let her near the palace!"
▶Carney: "Kal!!! You can't do that to me!!! I'm pregnant!!!" Kal turned to Carney.
▶Kal: "What did you say?!"
▶Carney: "I said I'm pregnant. So you should take responsibility. I have our baby your heir!! Aren't you happy my love?!"
Ariel couldn't say anything anymore. She couldn't hear anything. She felt tired, dizzy, angry, frustrated, exhausted, disgust and sick from all of these situations.
▶Carney: "So... In this case, I've become your Crown princess right, Kal?!"
Kal was speechless his facial expression got darkened. Alix felt disgusted and turned to Ariel. He stepped closer to Ariel and caressed her shoulders.
▶Alix: "I'll call out the imperial doctor to check on you."
▶Ariel: "... Forget about me. Let's check this person here first." Carney dressed herself up and walked proudly towards Kal.
▶Carney: "Sure! You can check it out.~ "
▶Kal: "Yes yes, let's check her out. Maybe she is not pregnant! Besides, who knows if it was my child!!"
▶Carney: "Kal~ don't say that! I know you are shocked but you shouldn't suspect that It's your child. Because the only person who I love is you~ and you can ask the servants back in the mansion. Because since the last time you came to me I have never ever, stepped out from the mansion. I was always waiting for you~"
The Imperial Doctor came, as well as Lidia when she heard the shouting and crying.
The imperial Doctor checked on Carney, then turned at Ariel and Alix and nodded his head.
▶Imperial Dr: "She is 2 weeks pregnant."
▶Carney: "See?!! Kal I'm so happy! Now we have a child! Our lovely child who existed from our love~ oh! I want to buy new clothes and baby things! I'm so excited!! Aren't you excited Kal?! Oh! And the most important we should prepare for my crowning ceremony as your crown princess."
▶Kal: "What are you talking about??!!! The only crown princess and the next Empress would be Ariel alone!! Do you understand?!" Carney and Kal began to argue back and forth. Ariel had enough. She thought that that's it. She will stop here. She can't continue arguing anymore and she can't live like this anymore. She did her best to save this marriage but no matter what, if it was only her who is trying then nothing would work. She wanted a divorce. She couldn't care less about anything else.
▶Ariel: "ENOUGH!! ENOUGH!! STOPP!!!" Ariel began to cry.
▶Ariel: "You want my position, you want to be the next empress, you want Kal Take it! You can take it all I don't need any of it anymore! I'm sick and tired."
▶Kal: "No! Ariel! You can't do that! You can't leave me!!"
▶Ariel: "Kal, now it's not about the three of us! There is a fourth one who is involved now! We can't keep arguing. Because it's not about us now! I'm drawing back... And I'm asking for a divorce."
▶Kal: "Ariel!!!!"
▶Ariel: "The child can't live in this kind of atmosphere. I can't stand at the same place as Carney and she is the same. In that case, I'm drawing back. Lidia, please keep my things. I won't stay in this place, not even a second."
▶Kal: "Ariel!! You have no right to blame me and leave!!!! You didn't love me, so you are not hurt. I didn't hurt your feelings!!"
▶Ariel: "... I did open my heart to you so I did love you once, but not anymore. You killed this love since I've known that you have cheated me with this person and since you have lied to me."
▶Kal: ".... Ariel! Ariel!! Please give me a chance please!" Kal wanted to step closer to Ariel, however, Alix blocked his way.
▶Ariel: "I've given you so many chances Crown Prince Kal. Now you are out of cards."
Ariel turned around and left with Lidia and Alix.