Chapter 42

Ariel didn't say anything the whole way back to the palace. Lidia suggested to show the crown prince all the evidence in front of him and then divorce. However, Ariel shook her head.
▶Ariel: "No, we haven't caught Prince Val yet. Let's wait until then. That would be his last chance."
▶Alix: "I think we can just Rebel it would just take a few moments."
▶Ariel: "That's true. But what about the netizens? How do you think they would react? To rebel without any reason and especially when they know nothing and still support the Royal Family, do you think they would willingly follow you? There won't be any netizens left and you would be your own Emperor with an empty empire. No matter how strong the family is and no matter how powerful and connection do you have, you are nothing without reason, trust, love, and support from your surroundings. "
Alix didn't say a word after that. Alix and Lidia followed Ariel back to the room. When she opened the room she found the room full of roses. The Crown Prince appeared in front of Ariel with a big smile and caressed her hands. But then he saw Alix and scanned him from head to toe.
▶PK: "Duke Alix? What are you doing here?! And why are you wearing the royal personal guards uniform?!"
Ariel walked past the crown prince and asked for Alix to come in. The Prince stood in front of the door puzzled. Lidia poured a cup of tea to Ariel. Karl looked at Alix as he walks into the room and past him.
▶Ariel: "You brought lots of roses into the room, is there any special occasion?"
▶PK: "Ah! No, I just wanted to make you happy it's been a while since we have sat and talked. Also, I heard you have fainted! Are you alright now?!"
▶Ariel:"... Could you tell me the truth now? About what happened today in the morning"
▶PK: "Ariel! What I have told you today was the truth sweetie~ now now don't be sulky on me anymore. Let's be good. You know I'm glad that you are jealous it shows me that you care about me. Oh! And don't forget there is exactly one month so let me know your decision. "
Ariel clenched her dress, she did not know how to describe this feeling and situation right now. Ariel did not say anything and just showed an expressionless face.
▶PK: "By the way sweetie! Can you explain why Duke Alix here and what is going on?"
Ariel stared at Prince Kal for a while then she reached for her teacup.
▶Ariel: "... Lidia could you please explain things to the crown prince. I'm tired."
Lidia stepped forward.
▶Lidia: "The Crown Princess wanted a personal guard and an escort when Crown Prince is not around and what supposedly the crown prince should have assigned one for the crown princess, however, the crown princess saw you busy so she did not tell you anything. She wanted to go to the guards quarter and chose, but I suggested Duke Alix, he is the most suitable person for the crown princess. He is the God of war, ex-general, powerful and strong."
▶PK: "... Is that so! I'm sorry my dear. But how about you chose another guard? Duke Alix is busy. Omg! Duke Alix, I'm sorry for troubling you you must be so busy. You can go now."
▶Alix: "What do you mean for troubling me?! Do you mean that the crown princess is not important anymore?! You don't have to worry about me being a duke. You know very well that I can just do nothing but sit comfortably on a chair and let the rest handle things for me all I can do is just decide. The Bisi family can handle things you don't have to worry about. It's an honour to be able to protect the crown princess." Lidia turned to Alix surprisingly, but then she smiled. She was so happy to hear that coming from Alix.
Prince Kal knows well how Alix won't bother to be or get involved with any women. He always has had treated women as a passing object.
Prince Kal was surprised and felt uncomfortable for letting Alix be around Ariel. He was worried, after all, Ariel is beautiful and charming, kind and a dream of every man. Alix is handsome strong rich and capable he is a dream man for every woman. He didn't like it, but couldn't say anything.
▶PK: "... I see... Then that's good. Now excuse me. There is a matter I want to attend. " prince Kal stood up and kissed Ariel's forehead then walked out. Ariel called out Bency to take all the roses out. Ariel told Lidia that she is going to take a bath and wear a new dress. Lidia turned to Alix and stared at him.
▶Lidia: "Did you not hear? My Ariel is going to take a bath and change."
Alix walked out of the room and stood in front of the room. A maid from the Prince Val palace stopped by.
▶Alix: "What do you want?"
▶Maid: "I have a letter from princess Perci to the crown princess." Alix knocked on the door.
Lidia came out, the maid handed the letter to Lidia and went back.
▶Ariel: "What's going on? "
Lidia showed the letter to Ariel.
Princess Perci and Prince Val invited Ariel to a party. She said that she had prepared a surprise for her. And that party is for her.
Ariel told Bency to go with her and for Lidia and Alix to stay. Lidia was worried, she wanted to go with Ariel.
▶Ariel: "No, Bency alone is enough. "
Lidia looked at Ariel worriedly. Ariel gave Lidia a reassuring smile. Ariel had an idea. A faster Idea for Bency to be next to Prince Val's side. Ariel thought since Prince Val is that kind of person she was sure that he would take Bency no matter how low she is to satisfy himself.
Ariel dressed up Bency so fancy and sexy. Bency looked different. She looked luxurious and charming. Alix noticed what Ariel is planning to do. Alix grinned. Alix excused himself. Bency was happy and she was grinning the whole time. Once Bency finished dressing up,  Ariel walked towards Bency.
▶Ariel: "Bency! What do you think?! Do you like how do you look like now?!"
▶Bency: "Yes! Your highness, I like it so much! Thank you for your generosity!" Said Bency in an excited voice.
▶Ariel: "I'm happy you like it... Bency, remember these feelings very well. If you follow me well you will get the chance to feel this feeling as much as you want, however, if you ever betray me... You know very well you will get to live in the netherworld."
▶Bency: "Be assured, your highness! That will never ever happen. I'm loyal to you and my life is for you." Ariel smiled faintly and nodded her head.
Lidia had goosebump, though Ariel smiled  Lidia looked at it as a creepy one.
Ariel went to Prince Val's palace with Bency.
As Ariel expected she got welcomed by the prince himself, and as expected his eyes fell on Bency and his eyes kept following Bency. After welcoming and greetings and meeting a few people. Ariel spotted a familiar figure surrounded by many ladies. Alix was there. Ariel walked towards him naturally. Alix smiled faintly at Ariel and greeted her naturally. He also caressed her hand and kissed it. That action made Ariel remember Alin for a moment. Ariel smiled naturally and asked Alix in a voice which he alone could hear.
▶Ariel: "What are you doing here?!" Said Ariel while smiling.
Alix smiled faintly and leaded Ariel to dance so naturally and leaned to Ariel a little bit which made Ariel a little bit surprised.
▶Alix: "I'm here as Duke Alix and not your guard your highness."
A little bit later, Princess Perci's personal Maid walked towards Ariel and Alix and handed Ariel a letter. When she opened it. It said to go to a room and she would find her surprise waiting for her. Ariel looked around, she couldn't find any presence of Bency and Prince Val.
Ariel wanted to go to that room which Princes Perci told her about. She was curious, however, Alix stopped her.
▶Alix: "You are not planning to go alone, are you?! I'm coming with you."
▶Ariel: "But.." Alix interrupted Ariel.
▶Alix: "No Buts I'm coming with you."
Ariel sighed and agreed.
Both Alix and Ariel went together, to the mentioned room. Once they were gotten closer to the room Ariel could hear a familiar voice. It was Prince Kal's and Princess Perci's laughing voices. Ariel paused for a second, then she walked slowly to the room. The room door was slightly opened.
Ariel saw Kal and princess Perci...