Chapter 32

After reading the letter Ariel cried hard while hugging the letter in her arms.
▶Ariel: "Alin... You really..... Until the end"
Ariel wiped her tears. Something from the envelope fell. When Ariel was about to pick it up, someone grasped Ariel's hand and turned her towards himself. It was no one but Alix. He looked furious. Ariel was surprised to see the rude guy in her memory.
▶Ariel: "What are you doing?!! Why are you here?! Who let you in?! Guards...guards."
▶Alix: "I should be the one asking!! Why are you here?! And what are you doing here in my place?!" Said furiously.
Ariel froze.
▶Ariel: "What? What did you say?!"
▶Alix: "What? Now you are acting dumb?! Now that brother is not here you think you can come here as you like?? Who do you think you are??!! You seamless b**ch" Alix threw Ariel on the ground.
▶Ariel: "You... You are Alin's Older brother?!"
▶Alix: "Huh?! Now what! Now that you know who I am, are you going to seduce me?!"
A tear fell from Ariel's eyes. And she started coughing.
▶Alix: "Heh, let me tell you don't act pathetic that doesn't work for me. Now get out of here.!!" Yelled Alix.
Ariel wanted to move but she couldn't. She felt dizzy and she twisted her ankle when Alix threw her to the ground.
▶Alix: "Don't act deaf with me. I told you to get out!! You won't right! Fine I'll kick you out by myself "
The triplets came towards the loud noise and were shock by Alix. Alix was supposed to come back after 4 months or so. They did not expect him to come back this early.
Alix grasped Ariel's hand and dragged her out of the room. The triplets tried to stop Alix but couldn't. Alix warned anyone who tries to stop him he will punish them hard. And he also pushed the triplets aside.
Alix opened the door and kicked Ariel out. The triplets rushed to Ariel to help her. When the triplets tried to explain to Alix, Ariel stopped them.
▶Ariel: "Mee, Meg I don't feel well please help me. Mer please bring a carriage. Let's just go quietly, please." The triplets couldn't say anything and carried out Ariel's request.
▶Mee: "General Alix, no, Duke Alix me and my sisters... We are resigning."
▶Ariel: "Mee?!!! No, if you do that" Mee and Meg shook their head insisting on their decision.
▶Alix: "... Do as you want, but you'll regret this."
Mer came with the carriage. Ariel bowed to Alix and rode the carriage.
▶Alix: "heh, acting fake till the end."
Alix turned around and found Marquis Rane.
▶MR: "Where is Lady Ariel?! "
▶Alix: " I kicked her out. And from now on that b**ch is forbidden from coming here. Really how shameless. Anyway, what are you doing here Rane?"
▶MR: "You are the shameless one. You don't know how and what Lady Ariel did for all of us even though her con....." Shouted Marquis Rane.
▶Alix: "I'm not curious, I doubt that she would stay here any longer."
▶MR: "What do you mean? What did you do Alix??!"
▶Alix: "I threatened her family. If they won't move out from this empire they will suffer and the baron's business would be in danger."
Marquis Rane held Alix from his collar angrily.
▶MR: "What did you do Alix??!! Why do you have to go to this extent!!?"
▶Alix: "BECAUSE SHE KILLED MY BROTHER! SHE SHOULD THANK GOD FOR LETTING HER GO ALIVE." Alix Shouted.
▶MR: "But YOU know WELL THAT SHE DID NOT KILL ALIN.."
▶Alix: "She didn't kill him but she was the reason for his death."
▶MR: "Alix, the one who did that was Princess Falicia and you know that very well. Your men investigated the case and informed you. You know that. If you still feel angry because you couldnt take it out on princess Falicia, then take it out on the 1st prince. Lady Ariel has nothing to do with this case. Instead, she wanted to save Alin."
▶Alix: "Huh, Save him you say! She is the reason for his death." Marquis Rane punished Alix.
▶MR: "Can't you hear the important part?! I said take it out on the 1st prince. He was the one behind everything. He even sent a spy to this place."
▶Alix: ".... Who told you that?" Marquis Rane sighed.
▶MR: "Lady Ariel discovered that."
▶Alix: "... Maybe she is one of the 1st princes. And she said that to trick us all"
Marquis Rane shouted in frustration.
▶MR: "Could you please, not twist anything I say?! If lady Ariel didn't inform us we would have been in big trouble, also you can take out half of your anger on the guy we, no, Lady Ariel caught."
Marquis Rane led Alix to Wake in the cellar room. Wake was in a really chaotic state. Marquis Rane let Wake say everything again for Alix to hear. Once Alix knew. Alix didn't spare Wake.
▶MR: "... I told you to take out half of it. But anyway we have all that we need from him. So now what do you think? Lady Ariel is innocent. She had a pure intention to save your Alin, and if that mouse didn't inform Alin he wouldn't have to go.."
▶Alix: "As you said. But if that b**ch didn't go Alin wouldn't have gone too!"
Marquis Rane sighed.
▶MR: "Alix, you can't judge her just because of what you have seen. Sometimes your eyes play tricks on you. And maybe that day lady Ariel had her reason for doing that. Yesterday, I found that Ariel is not a normal lady. And she is not what you think she is. "
▶Alix: "I believe what I see. And I didn't see her once but twice she is a gold digger. Such a slut. And you will see"
Marquis Rane sighed.
▶MR: " I can't talk to you anymore, I'll go crazy. I'm going to see lady Ariel and clean the mess you've done."