epilogue

months had passed and grace and spencer weren't engaged or married yet. but to anyone who knew them, they would all say that the couple was meant to be, rings or not.

about five weeks after that lunch at the diner, grace came to the realization that working with spencer and their relationship was greatly affecting her. when anything happened, such as spencer going into a crime scene, she always panicked, but that was also thanks to the experiences they had in the past.

with some consulting from hotch and rossi, the parents of the team, grace decided it was best to leave the bau, making this one of the hardest decisions she had ever made.

yet, it wasn't all over. she didn't go far but transferred to vicap, just downstairs. periodically when grace wasn't too busy, she would pop in to visit the team when they weren't on a case, and would go with them when needed.

to spencer, life was still going well. grace and him had now moved into a house together, which was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

endless nights out with the team had gone on, grace included, and each time rossi had egged spencer on to marry her. of course when grace wasn't around. he even told spencer he would help him buy the ring.

after two month straight of rossi bugging him, spencer proposed, making grace the happiest she had ever been. their wedding was nothing big, just a small get together with the ones that meant the most to them.

the only thing that mattered was that the both of them were happy.

in the end, grace learned that sometimes taking a risk and telling someone you love them is the best thing you will ever do. even if you are drugged.

it no longer was i think i'm in love with you. but it was, i am in love with you and will always be.

a/n:

ahhhh!! guys thank you for all the love on this book!! i am truly grateful for each and every single person that has read over my works, it means the world for me.

so sad to see this book end, but i may be writing again in the future or revising you & me. i hope that you all enjoyed this story, even though it was a bit of a roller coaster.

sending some love to you all. remember to find joy in the little things that make you happy.

love always,

kam <3