CHAPTER 8

(JIMIN POV)

I reached home. I am really good mood because I met Hayaat today, we even have a sweet date. I was in a good mood so I called y/n's name out. I shouted her name but there was no reply. I decided to go up and check at her room. I opened the room but there was no y/n. I thought she is showering but there was no water sound. Now I came to know that she is not home. Now this bit*h is going to suffer a lot today. I went down towards the living room and waited for y/n. 

TIME SKIP! AFTER 1 HOUR 

(Y/N POV)

I was returning home. But then I suddenly remembered about jimin. I got scared that what will he do when I got home it was already 9:30. I got out of the cab hoping that jimin will not be home but fate  really hates me. His car was there and the light if the house was on. I was completely shaking. I opened the door knob bravely but soon my bravery  went down when I saw jimin looking too angry. 

JIMIN: where were you y/n (going to burst voice) 

Y/N: I was with jungko- 

JIMIN: JUNGKOOK! WAA U REALLY ARE SL*T ..

Y/N: I AM NOT A SLUT JIMIN.. (I SHOUTED) but then regretted of what I did because he started to come close to me.. HIS ANGRY FACE MAKING ME BE SCARED TO DEATH. 

(AUTHOUR POV)

(AUTHOUR POV)

was stepping back but stopped until u reached the wall. You was about to run away but jimin trapped you by pinning you in the wall, putting your hand above he brought his face near your neck u was struggling to be free from his arm but he was too strong for you. 

JIMIN: U don't smell like this it is smelling like jungkook and your lips also is also a lil bit big from the last time I saw you.

Y/N: jimin I-it is not like what are y-you think-king. 

Jimin: I don't care what are u saying but u are going to suffer now. 

Y/n: Please I went to airport with him to say goodbye nothing else and he just hugged me nothing more than that I swear that jimin pls.( U lied) 

YOU begged him but he did not listen to you but instead he opened his belt and started to hit you with it you was actually wearing a lil bit bit fat clothes so the hitting was not paining that much. After some time he stopped I thought that he was done but no. he carried you in his shoulder and spank your a$$ till the time you both reached the room. When you both reached the room he threw you in the bed harshly. you quickly stood up and moved back. He was too close to you .

I AM SO SORRY I HAVE TO END HERE NEXT PART WILL BE LONG 

AND YES!THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING I LOVE YOU ALL^^

                                                                             -BY YOUR AUTHOUR NIM HEHE^^