CHAPTER 21

JIMIN POV 

And after I saw that paper I felt my whole world collapsed... Their was it, the divorce papers and I looked at the end hoping y/n would not sign it but as I saw her signature my hopes, my everything crashed. 

Unnoticeably my tears fell down. I was so down. I wanted to die right now. Then the horrible things I have done to y/n came in MY HEAD. I did very very wrong things with y/n. 

raped her, treated her like a trash, hurted  her so much... even forced her to do things that she don't want...I was being a jerk and did not care about her.. I failed to protect her . ALL DID WAS BE A PUPPY AFTER A SL*T. 

I lost the most important person in my life. I felt so guilty for doing these things. I am scared that I will completely lose her. Fuck then what am I waiting for I need to find y/n now. I picked up my car keys and jacket and went out of the house. 

I started driving trying to find her everywhere. I could not find her, I even went to Jeon company but the company was closed. I tried searching her but could not find her. I sigh and stopped my car. I sighed and rested my head on the stirring wheel sobbing quietly. I drove to a bar wanting to get drunk a lot. One last time I dialed y/n number but it did not work. 

I drove to the club. I want to get drunk so much that I cat even stand on my legs. I miss y/n a lot. I was a dumb person for believing that sl*t. 

(Y/N POV)

i was feeling really tired but I could not sleep. I was not able to sleep. I sighed and woke up. I looked at the clock and it was 10:30. I wanted to do something. I was too curious to check my old sim card. 

I turned my mobile light and started searching for my purse. I finally found it and inside my small pocket there was my sim card. I pulled out the sim and kept inside my phone and as soon as I kept there was loads of notification and all those was from jimin. 

I saw the miss calls from him. It was like 1358 times. I read all those massages and he kept on calling me. He kept on saying sorry y/n please pick up the call... I did not notice that my tears rolled down my face. 

"Why are you crying huh? Why did you fall for that jerk huh? Why do you love him so much that when he will ask to forgive u can forgive him so easily... huh?" 

I cried remembering all that horrible things he has done to me and said many things...I looked at the time and it was 11:47 already. I was thinking what jimin must be doing right now.. He must be enjoying this life with his love and leaving me in a mess. TOT.. 

I wanted to out and shout that I HATE YOU PARK JIMIN. I HATE MYSELF FOR LOVING U... but I could not do that. I pulled blanket over me and slept. 

JIMIN POV

Jimin: O-one more p-please..

??: Sir I think you have drank to much...

Jimin: Just do it what I say...

Yes, I was drunk a lot.. A lot drunk. Many sluts came and wanted me but I rejected them... 

Jimin: Y/n please come to me, Please com back I will be a good boy. Please... Y/n 

I felt that my thick tears fell and rolled down my cheeks. I lost her. I completely lost my real love. Y/n I LOVE YOU PLEASE Y/N hear me out. 

?? POV

I think I should call his some relative. He is too drunk. I slowly took his phone from the table and luckily it was not locked. I went through his calls and I saw a name written. WIFEY.. I immediately took the number and called it from my phone and kept his phone on the table. 

Y/N POV 

My phone kept on buzzing I finally picked up the call and was about to speak but that person on the call spoke .

??: Ma'am please come here to take mr. umm park jimin, he is too drunk to even open his eyes..

Y/n : Wait.. why are u cal-

??: Ma'am can you pick him up immediately at **** club 

UGH! PARK JIMIN SCREW YOU....

Y/n: Yes, I am coming . 

I stood up from my bed and wore my jacket while going outside. I spotted a cab immediately when I went out of my apartment. I stepped inside the cab and the driver drove towards the given location. 

After sometime the cab stopped in front of the club. I came out of the cab and went towards the club. As soon as I stepped the club I saw jimin in the bar server was trying to stop him from drinking any further. 

I went towards him and pulled his glass and poured his liquid on the floor. 

Jimin: Y--yah mY DrInk ..

I looked at the bar server and he told me that you can take him. I pulled him in my arms and tried taking him towards the car. I saw his car and opened his car. I kept him i the passenger seat while me in the driver seat. Thank god I know how to drive. 

Jimin: W--where are Y-You taking me ..W-who Are u ??

Y/n: Please jimin shut up...I am y/n and I am taking you home.. 

I looked at him and saw him sleeping so peacefully.. I drive towards him home and stepped out of the car. And I know what I need to do I need to freaking carry his heavy man. uff. 

==================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

HEY HONEYBUNCHES...^^ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. LOVE YOU ALL...

:-)