CHAPTER 18

(Y/n pov)

I got up feeling like to throw up. I quickly went to the toilet and threw up. I was feeling really week. I threw up and went out to the room. I could see jimin had already got up. I was really scared because of what happed yesterday. I quickly went out of his room without giving any glance at him.

(JIMIN POV)
I got up because of the sound of someone puking. I groned and sit up on the bed. I looked at my side and found y/n not there. She came out of the washroom and directly went out of my room without giving a glance at me.

I also shrugged it off and went towards the bathroom. I fresned up and went down towards the kitchen to eat something I am really feeling hungry. But I did not see y/n cooking she was not there on the kitchen.

JIMIN: hmm again I have to skip breakfast. I will go to haayat house. I will give her a suprise.

I got a smile formed on my lips and went outside of my house. I have a flight to catch today of canada. After that business trip I will divorce y/n and finally live with haayat.

I drove towards her house. But before I went to her house I took some food we will have a delicate food.

(MEANWHILE HAAYAT HOUSE)
Haayat: listen to me murat... We had a plan right that we will play with jimin and when his company I will take his all money and we will have our own life with our little baby right just went have to do his fake marriage thing fast with jimin.

Murat: How can I see my wife with other man...

Haayat: please Murat only for sometime till jimin goes to canada. Then we will be together. Hmm

(Ok!  So bascially murat is haayat bf I mean to say husband and haayat is pregnant with Murat child and they are gonna fake that it is jimin's child. )

(Y/N POV)
I saw jimin going out of the house and yes I was still in the house I heard all the things jimin told how the way he wanted to divorce me.. I am so sad (ToT) Why is it always like this WHY CAN'T HE LOVE ME.. 😭

I called jungkook and tokd him I will not come office today. Yes, I am feeling really like kind of pucking and ugh this headache. I guess it is because of starvation. I have decided now. I will divorce jimin when he goes to Canada this week.

He anyways wants this marriage to be over so why should I only be the one holding this marriage I also have a life. Mr. Park JIMIN. He has left his note here on the table.. Written..

BYE! SLUT SEE U VERY SOON.. AND AFTER I COME BOOM U WILL BE OUT OF MY HOUSE MY FAMILY... BYE.! TAKE CARE😏

He wrote something like this wah.. I want to just kill him.. Ugh.. I have called my lawyer and he said that he will be here with a hour and the divorce pappers will be made within 2-3 days.. My hearts pains so much.. 

TO BE CONTINUED HONEY BUNNIES

▼・ᴥ・▼