CHAPTER 24~

MORNING Y/N POV

I got up feeling bright sunshine on my face. I groaned and was about to pull blacket over me but I remembered I have to go to work. I pushed the blanket away and got up.

I took a fresh shower and did my morning routine. I looked at the time and saw it was 7:48 so I headed towards my closet. I looked at some dress and finally found the one.

I looked at the mirror for the last time and said: All ready✌
I heard someone car honking nd I know who is it. It is jungkook he always comes to pick me up and drop me off.

I put my perfume and looked at my apartment for the last time and became ready for going to work.

Y/n: Stop! I am going (I shouted)

Jungkook : how much you females take time ohhh god.

Y/n: U done now let's go...

++++++++

W

e come to our destination and came out our car. I was about to go to my office but jungkook pulled me and told me that he has something to talk about. I filled him.

Jungkook:(Uff! I am finally gonna say how I really feel.  I am scared. My y/n I love you so much even I know you don't but now I don't think I can hide it form u anymore. You got this jungkook.)

Jungkook: It is really important y/n.

Y/n: say na ta....

Jungkook : From the day I met you....

Y/n: yes from the day you met me?

Jungkook: I felt something for you at the time I saw you and the first we met was a good thing that ever happened to me. And I want to confess something to you.

I was speechles.

Jungkook: I-i am in l-love with u with.

I froze on the spot not know what to do anymore.

Y/n: J-jungkook I-

He cut me off while huggig me tight and I hugged him back.

Y/n: I am so sorry kookie.

That sentences came from mouth and the entire thing I could listen was his little sobs. I latter his head and let him cry on my arms.

I am so sorry my kookie. I could not feel like what felt like. I could not love you the you love me. I could see you more than a friend pnly my best friend.

He pulled out and looked at me and said:
Jungkook: It's ok y/n

Y/n: I am so sorry jungkook you deserve someone better than me. I always loved you like a friend and no-

He cut me off my kissing me. I froze in my spot. I could not do anything about it. I pushed him but his grip on me was to tight. I states to hit him on the shoulders . He pulled out and locked his lips.

Jungkook: I am so sorry y/n but this my last kiss for you. Can..we still be friends ..

I playfully hit his arm and said.

Y/n: Ofc my kookie. Hmm now can we back to our work.

I was about to leave but jungkook stop me again. I turned t0wards him.

Jungkook: Y/n I would like if you come with me in the meeting today at 3:40 sharp.

Y/n: ok!

+++++++++