CHAPTER 22

I looked at him and saw him sleeping so peacefully.. I drive towards him home and stepped out of the car. And I know what I need to do I need to freaking carry his heavy man. uff. 

I slowly carried him on my back and locked the car. OH GOD! THIS AMN IS SO HEAVY...

Jimin: LALALALA HEHEHE

He was moving around on my back which was so uncomfortable.

Y/n: Jimin don't move!

Jimin: Ehh.. Hehehe LALALALA HEHEHE😂

Y/N: I am FREAKING SAYING YOU TO NOT TO MOVE....

He was moving too much on the stairs but I finally made it towards his room. But as we reached his and was to keep him down he moved to much which caused me to loose my balance and we both fell down on his bed.

I sighed and was about to get up but I felt like someone was pulling me closer and I know that person. Jimin pulled me closer towards him.

Jimin: hmmm.... It feels like my y/n..

Wait! What does he mean by his y/n. I pushed him and was about to go but he grabbed my wrist stopping me. He pulled me close to himself and hugged me tightly.

I could hear some little snores from jimin. I looked at beautiful as always but I got many horrible things again in my mind. I remembered how he treated me like a trash and raped me.

I could not move  because he held me to tightly. I just sighed softly and felt my eyes getting heavy. I closed my eyes and drifted into my dream land.

++++++
(JIMIN POV)

I slowly opened my eyes feeling sunshine and a tight hug on my waist. I adjusted the bright sunlight on my face and looked down finding the most beautiful woman ever. Y/n, my one and only y/n. She looks beautiful as always. I sat on my bed just staring at her.

After sometime I saw her eyes opening. Then suddenly panic rushed in my body. She opened her eyes. I looked at her.

(Y/N POV)

I opened my eyes and found jimin looking at me. Then I remembered how I ended up here. I just ignored him and got up. I was about to was about to walk but he back hugged me really tightly.

Y/n: Jimin, leave me!

He didn't bulge a bit.

Y/n: JIMIN... I SAID leave me..

Jimin: No! I am sorry...

Y/n: sorry for what.

Jimin: sorry for whatever I did to u..

Y/n: U done? ok! Now let me go..

I pushed him away from me and went out of the room. I heard jimin calling my name but I did not glance at him and straight went out of his house. I could feel that jimin was coming back of me and I increased my speed. 

Jimin: Wait! Y/n listen to me... 

I did not turn back and just stepped on the cab and told the cab driver to drive me to my location. 

+++

*Uff! finally.* I dropped myself on my bed and looked up at the celling thinking about him.. jimin..  I ruffed my hair and got up from bed to do my house works . I tied my hair into a  bun and went to take shower.