CHAPTER 28

Y/N POV

After sometime we arrived at a fancy restaurant. Jimin got out of the limbo and opened my door with a smile. He kept his hand in front of me which I gladly accepted. We Interguied our fingers and went inside the restaurant but stopped at the door.

Jimin: Wait here ok y/n.

I nodded and he went inside. After a minute he called me I accepted his call and he spoke

On the call📞

Jimin: Now you can come inside.

Y/n: ok.

End of the call📞

I got inside and it was completely dark. Soon the lights started to open and suddenly I again got rained by the rose petals. I walked towards the beautiful stage up in the front . My mouth was flung open because the stage was so beautifully designed.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I looked back but I looked down seeing Jimin kneeling down on his one knee with a beautiful ring on his hand.

Jimin: Will you Choi. Y/n  be the love of my life.?

I started to tear of because of happiness.

Y/n: Ofc., I would love to be the love of your life Mr. Park Jimin.

As soon as I told that he slipped the ring on my ring finger. He got up and pulled me into a kiss which I glading accepted and kissed him back.

He kissed me passionately. He soon pulled out and we both were breathing heavily. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

Jimin: Dam. Let's get seated. I almost lost my control.

He winked at me and I blushed. We sat down on our chair and Jimin called his hand and soon waiter came with a tray of dishes. The waiter placed the dishes on the table and bowed and left. We started eating and the food was hella delicious.

(A/n: I am hungry now.)

+++

We completed our dinner and Jimin again clapped his hand and the waiter came with some desserts. We also ate our deserts.

++++

We finished all the things and was returning home form the wonderful dinner we had. I was so tried that I almost fell asleep  but the limbo stopped which caused me to wake up. We got our the limbo . I looked and it was not my apartment building it was Jimin house. I looked at him with my confused face.

Jimin: y/n why don't you stay here tonight it is late as well.

He smiled and smiled back while nodding my head. I went inside the house and Jimin spoke.

Jimin: Y/n I am extremely sorry about what I did to you I want to start a new-

I cut him off by kissing him. He immediately kissed me back and he lifted me up which caused me to wrap my arms around his neck while my legs also wrapped around his waist. Our kiss was starting to become a hot make out session.

He flopped me on the bed which caused me to bonce a little bit.

WARNING 21+ SMUT.

He hovered over me quickly and again kissed me I kissed him back. His kiss started to travel towards my neck. He started to suck my neck causing me to moan in pleasure. He was sucking and biting my neck leaving some fresh hickeys.

He started giving open mouth kisses. I was moaning a lot due to the pleasure. His hand travelled down towards my thighs on the slit  part of the dress. He was caressing my thighs. His hand again moved out of my thighs and went it towards my chain of my dress.

He looked at me and asked, "MAY I" I nodded and he pulled my chain down and removed my dress leaving me only in bra and panties. He Unclapsed my bra and threw it somewhere on the floor.

He started sucking on my right boob while cupping and caressing my left one. I was moaning a lot. His kiss travelled towards my stomach again leaving open mouth kisses on it.

He stopped on my panties and looked at me. I just nodded and he slide my panties down and threw it down. He spreaded my legs and brought his mouth towards my pu**y he licked my pu"*y. He started eating me out.

He stopped and quickly unbuckled his belt and threw it somewhere. He pulled his pants down along with his boxers. He hovered over me and placed an peak on my lips.

He rubbed his dick on my fold before entering it.

Jimin: dam you are wet.

He now entered me. I gasped because of the feeling. He gave me time to adjust and soon started thrusting in me. I was now an moaning mess during to the pleasure I felt.

Jimin: damm you still so tight.

After sometime the room was filled with our moans and skin slapping. He both were enjoying our self with the pleasure we gave to each other. He soon started to go faster and deeper. Now I was uncontrollably moaning.

I was reaching my high and was ready to orgasm. I could not hold it anymore and I orgasm.

Jimin: you were quick baby girl. I too am Cumming.

He gave some few thrusts he came inside me. He took his dick out of me and flopped him self side of me and spoke.

Jimin: I love you and once more sorry.

Y/n: I love you too Jimin and from now we have a new start.

We both hugged each other and drifted into our own dream lands.

THAT IS ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER

THAT IS ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER. I WILL MEET YOU ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER. stay safe

 stay safe

Gif time

GO GET SOME HOLY WATER