CHAPTER 25~

I give a deep sigh and looked at the time and it was 3: 56 ohh noo..  I rushed to Jungkook office..
(But there was someone who listened there talk for the whole time trying to accept that y/n could never be his.. It was Jungkook.)

JUNGKOOK POV

I heavily sighed and felt one tear dropped from my eye. * haha! Jungkook stop crying y/n will be there for you but as your best friend just forget your feeling. * - jungkook thought..

*****

Y/N POV

I came to jungkook office but he was not there. I think he already went to the meeting. I shrugged and went to the meeting room finding jungkook there.

Y/n: ohh! You were here I thought you in your office.

Jungkook: You was umm busy with your works and also the meeting is cancelled cause it is already 4:37 so tomorrow will be the meeting.

I just nodded and was about to leave but just jungkook catches my have and said.
Jk: Y/n let's go out for dinner today.

Y/n: Yess kookie I would love to go out on a dinner with you.

We smiled and continued doing out work.

++++++

I got ready to go out with jungkook. I heard his car honk and I got out of the house waving at him. We got inside the car and jungkook asked me to play some music so I played our favorite music it is ugh!!

We was so much I to vibeing this song but still jungkook was focusing on the road.

Jungkook: aye!!

Y/n : ugh! Oh ugh! Oh ugh!

After some time we got out of our car and went to continue our dinner.

〽〽〽〽

Jungkook: Bye y/n take care see you tomorrow at office.

Y/n : ok! Bye jk see you soon. Be careful on the road and don't forget to text me as you get home.

I opened my apartment door and got inside . I turned  the light but my eyes widen when I saw what was in front of me there was a huge teddy with chocolate in his hands. I got closer to that teddy and took the chocolate box out.

There was written
TO MY LOVE Y/N
I AM REALLY SORRY Y/N FOR WHATEVER I DID TO YOU. I WAS JUST BEING A PUPPY AFTER A GIRL. I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS VERY WRONG. PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANGE
Y/N. I WILL MAKE EVERY THING RIGHT. I WILL NOT LET A SINGLE DROP OF TEAR COME OUT FORM OUT FORM YOUR EYE.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY HONEY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. SEE YOU TOMORROW. ;)
           - FROM JIMIN

I

looked at that teddy and hit him once playfully and hugged that teddy. Hmm! I have my ways park jimin. I giggled and got up to take a shower.

I took a sweet and clam shower and got ready for bed. I got inside my blanket and was about to sleep but I heard my phone beep and I took a look at it. It was an unknown nunber. I read the text.
*Text*
U/N: hi! Is this y/n?

Y/n: Yes! It is me and who might be you?

U/N: ohh it is me jimin.

*ohh! Then it is jimin. *

Y/n: ohh! Jimin.

Jimin: yes! Y/n did you have your dinner?.

Y/n: yes! I did already had it. Well what about yours?

Jimin: I am at my hyung's house, he is making dinner.

Y/n: ohh! But you don't have any hyung's right?

Jimin: ohh! You don't know him he went to forgein country to complete his studies.

Y/n: kk. Well Jimin I have to sleep cause I have to go to work at the morning.

Jimin: oh! Yeah. Sleep. Well.

Y/n: k. Enjoy your dinner with your hyung. Bye~

Jimin: bye^^

*Text end*

Jimin: bye^^                 *Text end*

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING.. I HOPE YOU ALL KEEP ON SUPPORTING ME LIKE YOU DO.

LOVE YOU ALL. ~^^