CHAPTER 14

(Y/N POV)

After 10 mins I reached the Jeon's company. I got out of the cab and looked towards the company's building. I took a deep breath and said," You got this y/n". I headed inside the building. I spotted a person and went towards him. I called out:

Y/N: excuse me.........

??: Yes miss how can I help you?

Y/N: Ummm can actually today is the first day here for jo- he did not let me finish my words and told me .

??: I think u are miss y/n, choi y/n

Y/N: Yes, its m- he again did not let me finish my words and cut me off again....

??: Oh! then please come with me boss wants to see you... I simply nodded and went after him. He showed he the way till the 3rd floor. As soon as we got out of the elevator. He leaded me towards a room. There was a wooden brick designed written. MR.JEON JK.. when I first read that the first name came in my mind BUNNY I mean jungkook.

(JUNGKOOK POV)

I was in my cabin scrolling through Y/n's instagram. All I could see was she was with jimin. I hated her seeing in someone's else arms. I came back from U.S some days before cause my dad said he will be handling the company to me. Now I was waiting for the new employ to come. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I said come in. Then the manager spoke.

Manager: Sir! she is the new one here and you had asked me to bring her towards you. I hummed in response and the manager left us alone. I was still so focused on the pic y/n was uploading. But suddenly the girl spoke.

y/n: Sir! You had called me? OMG! her voice is same like my y/n, yes she will always be in my heart even if she is not in my arms... T0T I truned around and found the most beautiful girl ever in the world. It was Y/n the only girl who was in my heart from high school till collage.. she is still in my heart.

(Y/N POV)

I did not except that jungkook will be my boss, but wait a dam minute he went to America but when did he return? and so many questions were filled inside my head.

Jungkook: Is that you my queen Y/n?

Y/n: Yes, it's is me my bunny prince....^^ He did not think twice and ran towards me and embraced me like he would never let me go.. Idk! why but I felt too safe in his arms. I hugged him back. I pulled out from the hug and question him.

Y/n: kookie what are u doing here? LMAO I am question my boss.. wow..

kookie: No! It's nothing like that infact I have to hire u right now and Y/n do u remember that we made a promise that when I will have my own company you will be my personal assistant so that I can see u every time and also be with u every time...

Y/n :AHH! kookie there is no nee- he did not let me finish and call someone... and spoke..

Jungkook: I hire this new girl as my personal assistant and then make the announcement that the people who is applying for the job, yes! choose one of them and keep them in the post of repsnotist. I need a cabin ready for her within Half an hour and one last thing make sure the cabin is beautiful and is right beside mine.   He hunged up..

Y/n: jungkook there was no ne- he again cut me off.

Jungkook: I wanted to say that let's talk about some works now.. Shall we.