CHAPTER 13

A/N NOTE: BEAUTIFULL READERS YOUR A/N IS TOO LAZY TO GIVE ALL THE DEATIALS SO PLS CONSIDER...LMAOOOO.. 

                                      (AUTHOR POV)

SO y/n and jimin has been together for a long time and jimin is treating y/n really nicely... y/n thinks that jimin has changed and she is falling for him deeply day by day. But jimin still has Hayaat in is mind and heart. It has almost been 1 month that jimin is being nice to y/n and also y/n's bruises are healing properly. Y/n also applied for job at the Jeon's company and when she applied she got the job quickly as an receptionist. She was really happy that she got a job and also she was happy that there would be more savings for herself.. Y/N decided to tell jimin about her job. She made a special dinner for jimin. After sometime jimin came home in a very happy mood because he meet Hayaat after a long time. She was said cooking until jimin came and called her name from the living room

Jimin: Y/n where are u!?
Y/n: Jimin I am in the kitchen cooking the last dish
Jimin: ok then I will go and shower and when I come make the food ready.
Y/n: ok Jimin

(AFTER SOMETIME) JIMIN POV
I was really happy that I met Hayaat today ND told her why I got so bg this month. It was because of y/n and ofc the office works as well cause my dad is handing me the company very soon. Then I will finally divorce y/n and marry Hayaat. There is the last business trip in Canada and then if that goes well then the company will be mine and Hayaat as well. I finished showering and came out of the bathroom. Now all is left is to play a little bit fun with y/n. I mumbled to myself and went to the kitchen. As I was heading ahead the smell was getting more good. I finally reached and saw in the table the dinner. It was not Only one dish it was 2 or 3 dishes in the table. I decided to play a Lil bit and told.

Jimin: WOW my wife cooked really has food today.
Y/n: No it is nothing Jimin I have to tell u something really important as well so.
Jimin: ahh ok then first let's have dinner and then we will talk about the thing u was saying...

I was confused and curious to know what was she going going to say.. I sat down at the dining table and then started having food. I was too curious about the thing y/n was about to say so I stopped having my food and looked at y/n who was having her food peacefully. I spoke.

Jimin: Y/n can u say me what were u going to say me cause I guess I am too tired to listen you afterwards.

She looked at me and said

Y/n: Ohh Jimin the thing is that
JIMIN: that what y/n
Y/n: that I
Jimin: I what y/n just speak ok
Y/n: that I got a job at the Jeon company

I stopped for a while processing what y/n told and spoke.

Jimin: you got a job than...
I was actually happy that y/n got a job cause when her working time I can hangout with Hayat  or else just have some time alone with my love. She has always been the one to put fire in our love life. I came to my reality when y/n shouted by name.

Y/n: JIMIN PARK JIMIN
Jimin: oh y/n I was just thinking about you working and being busy and doing those computer things.
Y/n: Ahh Jimin stop with that and say me if u agree or not with the job.

Wow she is asking for my permission to work... Ofc she can work. She has to be busy then only I will get time with Hayaat.

Jimin: y/n u Can work there.
Y/n: What  Really OMG THANK YOU JIMIN U ARE THE BEST

She started jumping by clapping her hands just like a little  girl who got a chocolate from her mom. She stopped and said to continue our dinner.

Y/n: Jimin let's continue the dinner food will get cold... I just nodded and stated to have our food.

   (AFTER DINNER) Y/N POv

I was really happy that jimin allowed me to work. I was not accepting that he will agree but he did. I was so happy that I could not even imagine... I finished all the work and then went to my bed. This was the first time I slept peacefully without crying. 

                                                                                  (NEXT MORNING)  Y/N POV

I got up feeling the bright sunlight on my face. I groaned and pulled my blanket over me but then I suddenly remembered that I have to go too work and it is my first day and I don't want want to be late. I pulled the blanket out of me and then rushed towards the washroom. I finished my shower with in half an hour. I tied my robe and went towards my closet. I looked sometime which will be simple and beautiful. 

I finally found the dress and wore it quickly

I finally found the dress and wore it quickly. Kept on the simple makeup and headed down stairs. I was running of of time so that is why I just wrote a note telling jimin to make his own food today and go to work. His work starts at 9 so no problem cause it is 7:30 only. OK! miss y/n u also have to hurry up cause your works starts at 8:00 and u have only half an hour to reach their. I grabbed my bag and left the house. My work place is not that far form our house, it is only 10 mins from cab and 25 minutes by peddle. I took a cab and went towards the Jeon company. After 10 mins I reached the Jeon's company. I got out of the cab and looked towards the company's building. 

                                                                             +++

TO BE CONTINUEEDDD.........