CHAPTER 5 (THE WEEDIND DAY)

I am here getting ready for my marriage with someone who I don't want to marry. Only for my parents I agreed to this marriage... 

OMG! THIS GWRON IS SO HEAVY

TIME SKIP 

OK! now I am finally ready for my wedding with MR. Park jimin... My father was waiting for me... I take a deep breath and hold my hand in my father's arm... I was waking with my father with the wedding piano playing... I reached the stage I looked at jimin his eyes were saying that he was so annoyed.. OFC, why would he not be annoyed... As I reached there the priest started to say the vows... 

Priest: DO YOU MR

Priest: DO YOU MR. PARK JIMIN READY TO TAKE MS. choi Y/N AS YOUR WIFE AND BE WITH HER IN HER SADNESS, WEALTH AND HAPPNISESS. 

JIMIN: YES, I  DO

Priest: DO YOU MS. KIM Y/N READY TO TAKE MR. PARK JIMIN AS YOUR WIFE AND BE WITH HER IN HER SADNESS, WEALTH AND HAPPNISESS. 

Y/n: Y-YES I D-DO 

Priest:  Now I announce u as lawful husband and wife, U may kiss the bride ( oh! no) Jimin leaned forward and came closer to me... BUT HE MOVED TOWARD MY EAR AND Said something

JIMIN: Ohh do u think I will kiss u never ever I will kiss u and now from onwards  your are going to suffer a lot.. what he told I frizzed on the spot.. he kissed me on my cheeks... everyone cheered for us.. I went to my friends mina and jungkook, but wait why is jungkook looking so sad.. I just shrugged.. I was chit chatting with mina. I heard MRS. park calling me.. 

Mrs. Park: Ohh y/n dear please come here u both have to go home.. Ok! TIME TO GO I said to both jungkook and mina. I and jimin got into the car and jimin started driving... our car ride was silent no one spoke I hate like these kind of silence... still y/n u have to control it... 

TIME SKIP AFTER 30 MINS.

The car stopped in front of a house let's say a big mansion...Jimin told," Y/N get out of the car.." I did as he told me.. when I got out of the car and found jimin walking inside the house I followed him and went inside the house.. He kept on walking until he stopped and said, "U go to the room and sleep I want to have some fresh air, I am going out" I just nodded. He went out I quickly entered the room and looked at the closet there was the clothes.. I slowly took my grown and went to take shower.. I wore so comfy clothes and went to sleep. I was too tired so I fell asleep as soon as I reached the bed I fell asleep. 

TIME SKIP

ok guys I have to stop here 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING LOVE U ALL