CHAPTER 6

I was sleeping peaceful until someone banged my door. I woke up and looked at the time in my phone at the time was 2 in the morning.. I got closer to the door and opened and after I opened I regretted it was jimin. He was drunk the alcohol was smelling and it was to strong. I covered my mouth and stepped back. He was coming near to me, his eyes were red and puffy. He was to unconscious to even stand. 

He was keep on coming near to me

He was keep on coming near to me. So I spoke..

Y/n: Don't come near...

Jimin: U SLUT BECAUSE TO U I COULD NOT MARRY MY HAAYAT, U ONLY WANT MONEY RIGHT SAY HOW MUCH U NEED SAY SAY SAY (he shouted) 

Y/n: I HAVE NOT MARRIED U FOR MONEY. I HAVE MARRIED U FOR MY P- I got cut off by jimin slapping me, his slap was so hard that I fell on the ground blood was coming from the corner of my lips.. He kneeled down and and spoke

JIMIN: DON'T U DARE REPLY BACK TO ME.. OR ELSE U WILL BE IN TROUBLE.. 

Y/n: WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I REPLY U DON'T TELL ME  WHAT I NEED TO DO. I got up and was about to leave but he grabbed my writs digging his nails in my writs, he pulled me and pinned me in the wall. I was struggling my writs was hurting so badly.

Y/n: Jimin please it is hurting (tears in eyes)

Jimin: OHH kitten is hurting. U're looking beautiful. Do u need anything from your daddy.. 

Y/n: JUST LET ME GO, U SON OF A BIT*H 

Jimin: Ohh looks like kitten is playing hard. HUGH he was to close to me I was feeling like to puke because of the strong smell of alcohol. He was leaning forward to me so I trued my head but I made a wrong move, he smirked and attacked my neck, I was pushing him so much with my full strength but he was took strong for me. He kept on biting and sucking my neck leaving purple mark. I failed and let him do what ever he wants. He slowly started to move towards my chest and collar bone. I tried to push him but I pinned my hands up and started doing the same thing. He was about to unbutton my shirt but I pushed him and ran away. I was running down to the hall but jimin was quick to catch me. He pulled  me and back hugged me by saying. 

Jimin: U can not run away from me kitten..

Y/n: let me go u PARK JIMIN I raised my voice a lil bit at his name 

Jimin: Not yet kitten let's continue where we were ok. He carried me in bridal style and took me to my room. I was struggling so much in his arms and kicking my legs but he did not let me go. We reached the bedroom and he threw me in the bed and hovered over me..

Jimin: I told u cannot run away from me kitten. 

The next thing I knew was he ripped off my clothes and starting eating me up like a hungry wolf. I was begging him to stop and telling him to let me go but he did not listen to any of my words.. He kept on doing his work and I kept on begging him to stop. 

(AUTHOR POV)

U was begging him to stop and screaming loudly for help but nobody listened to u. U were a crying mess till the time he stopped. He finally stopped and  pulled the blanket over you two. Your lower abdomen was paining so much that u curled up into a ball sobbing quietly. U felt asleep.. Jimin was back hugging u and cupped your breast...   

NOTE: OK GUYS GOTTA STOP HERE! thank u so much for reading..