CHAPTER 16

(Y/N POV) 

I woke up by the my alarm sound. I stretched my arm towards my nightstand and took my pone turn off my alarm. I got up feeling so numb and sore. I got up from my bed and went to take a shower. I looked myself in the mirror nearly screaming by seeing all those bruises on my legs and thighs. The thick tears rolled down my face.

I cried and cried on the shower remembering what happened to me last night. WHY?WHY? JIMIN WHY DID YOU DO THAT ME? I LOVED YOU WITH ALL HEART.  NOW I AM NOT GOING TO FORGIVE YOU NEVER..EVER.. 

I took a shower and wore something like this to cover my bruiser.

Y/N: Hmmm! done now I am ready to go to work. I think I will grab a coffee while going to company. 

I was about to go out but I got a massage from jungkook. Saying he will pick me up within 5 mins. I sighed and waited for him to come while I was busy going through my phone. I was going through my phone then suddenly I got a massage from unknown number. It was a photo of jimin and a girl. I clicked a photo and saw something in which tears fell form my eyes. 

It was him with a girl. I could not see her face. I again got a text from the same number. 

Unknown: Look! bitch jimin is mine...

Y/N: Just shut up and say me who the hell are u and what is this photo. 

Unknown: hmmm who i am? OK! let me tell you... I am Hayaat. Your so called husband heart.

Y/N: You are the one... Hayaat..

Hayaat: Yes, it is me...Poor you... U get abused everyday because of me... And mostly poor jimin.. he does not even know that he is goanna regret divorcing you.  Ohh poor you too.

Y/n: Shut up. And I am telling this to jimin whether he will be live or not.

Hayaat: Ahh! Who cares... Bye.... I will see! Very soon.

Y/n: Ya ya whatever..

I was looking at that photo until a car honk brought me back to earth.. I looked up to that car and it was jungkook. He opened his car's window and honked on more time saying.

Jungkook: Yah! Y/n let's get going..

I passed his a soft smile and headed towards his car. I got inside his car..

Jungkook: Good morning princess...

Y/n: Good morning prince charm..

We both giggled, we than started talking about work and today meeting. We was almost near the office until jungkook stopped his care near Starbucks. He asked me weather I want something then I simply asked for and strawberry Frappo and jungkook asked for a simple frappo. Then we headed towards the office.

I came out of the car and waited for jungkook to park his car. We both went inside the office many staffs greeting us. I and jungkook went inside towards my cabin. I am explains how will the work be started. I even said him his schedule for today. I was speaking too much and explain him about the work. Then after what he did made me shook. He pressed his lips on mine. My eyes widen. He softly moved his lips on mine. I did not kiss him back. I slowly pulled out and looked away. 

Jungkook: Sometimes you speak too much, I already understood about the work.. And I am ready for our work ... 

Y/n: A-ahh ok then... That means we have meeting at 2:40 and then start our work. 

Jungkook: Ok! Mrs. je- park.. 

When jungkook called me Mrs. park it caused me to scoff. Cause only I and jimin know what he does to his so called wife. After he said that he went out. I got confused why did he kissed me. He even kissed me before going to America and he said that he just got carried but now he did not say anything to me. I touched my lips feeling a little bit nice cause when he kissed me it felt like he really wanted to do that from a long time ago. I shrugged that feeling and stared to work.