CHAPTER 17

(Y/N POV)

I smiled thinking that I will be away from this devil. I tried to free myself from jimin's grip but he tighten the grip. I bit on his hand and he immediately let go of me. I did not look back and went outside side of they house catching my breathe but before I left they house jimin had said me, "You will regret if you step out of this house". 

I really did not care about his words but still had a bad gut feeling. I shrugged it off when I saw jungkook honking at me and saying me to get inside the car. Jungkook smiled at me and drove towards a beautiful fancy restaurant. We got out of the car and went inside the restaurant. Jungkook pulled out a chair from me and told me sit down. 

+++

(A.N POV)

You and jungkook had a wonderful and sweet dinner. You guys refreshed the memories of your past. Meanwhile jimin was in the house thinking how he should punish you. You completely forgot about jimin and was enjoyed your dinner with jungkook. You and jungkook were returning home. Jungkook told you that he will drop you home. You had a peaceful dinner night with jungkook. Jungkook dropped you home and went towards his home. 

+++

(Y/N POV)

Jungkook dropped me home and headed towards his house. I went inside hopping jimin to be asleep. I opened the door with shaky hands. Even though I think I can fight jimin but I cant do that. I looked around and found nobody to be there but then jimin slammed the door shut and trapped me between his arms. 

Jimin: I FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT YOU WILL REGRET IF YOU WILL STEP OUT OF THE DOOR BUT NO YOU DID NOT LISTEN TO ME. 

I flinched by his sudden raise of his voice. I was about to say something but he grabbed my hair and pulled me closer to him. Our faces were only few inches apart. I again was about to say something but he smashed his lips on mine kissing me forcefully I tried to break the kiss but he pulled me closer and kissed me roughly and deeply.

 I hated the way he kissed me. He pulled out and tossed me around his shoulders and spanked my ass taking me towards his bedroom.  

A.N NOTE: THIS PART CONATINS 18+.. IF YOU UNCOMFORTABLE THEN YOU MAY SKIP THIS PART.... -ENJOY... ^^

He pulled out and tossed me around his shoulders and spanked my ass taking me towards his bedroom. He threw me on the bed which caused me to bounce a bit. He quickly hovered on me and started to kiss me.  I did not kiss him back. He bit my lower lips which caused me to scream and he got a change to insert his tongue in his mouth exploring me.

He was kissing me like he is about to eat me up anytime. I felt his hand traced down to the end of my shirt trying to put hands underneath but I grabbed his writs trying to stop him but he took his belt off and tied mu hands and kept them above my head. 

Then he lifted my shirt and took it off throwing it away somewhere on the floor. He quickly unclasped my bra and threw it on the floor somewhere. He directly sucked my right breast and massaging the another one as my breathing got heavier.

Y/N: please stop. 

Then he stared giving me butterfly kisses on my stomach and went down towards my skirt. He quickly pulled my skirt down and threw it on the floor. He ripped my underwear and threw it on the floor. 

Then his hands traced down from my breast to my legs. He separated my legs making them open. He then slammed his member in me without giving me time to adjust I screamed out in pain and tears rolled down my cheeks. He was thrusting rough and fast making me moan load. 

Y/N: J-jimin please stop it . I don't want it please stop. You are g-going to fast s-Slow down. I-it hurts. 

I cried out. His thrust getting rough and sloppier making me reach my high soon. 

Y/N: AHH UHHHH 

JIMIN: Did I tell you to cum yet kitten. 

He then stared thrusting on me more hard. After some hard and rough thrust he said:

Jimin: Kitten I am coming... 

He came inside and layed beside me. I was feeling so weak. I could not utter a words. I quickly felt asleep and woke up next morning.... 

TO BE CONTINUED

TO BE CONTINUED.................

GUYS THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING 18+ PART.....