CHAPTER-23

Y/N POV

We both started to eat like a hungry wolf. Soon we was about to finish but there was only last piece of meat and I was about to eat it when jungkook picked up. I pulled his bowl but he ate it.

Y/n: YAH! jungKOOK that was MINE... 😒

He just giggled and showed his sweet and cute bunny smile.  

Y/n: Ugh! You naughty bunny

I slightly smacked his head and took all the dishes to the wash. I started to wash the dishes while jungkook was helping me. 

+++

I finished doing the dishes and jungkook finished cleaning the table and took the trash out. I flopped my self on my couch. Jungkook came back. 

Y/N: Jungkook?

Jungkook: yes! y/n 

Y/n: why did you come here? I mean is there any work ?

Jungkook: Well, I was also feeling hungry and there are some paper works with you to do. So I came here with bags full of food. 

He smiled and I just nodded. I was a lot tired because of doing many works. 

Y/n: Jungkook, Can we do those paper works tomorrow. Please😇

Jungkook: It's ok Y/n. You look tired as well. 

He suddenly hugged me and I hugged him back. After sometime he broke the hug and gave me his bunny smile again. 

Jungkook: OK! y/n I will take my leave now. 

Y/n: OK! kookie. drive home safely... 

Jungkook: bye!!

I bid him my good bye and closed the door.

*Uff! such a tiring day*

I looked at the time and it was 10:47 already. I wanted to take a shower but I was too lazy so I just  decided to sleep.

+++

HEY! HONEY BUNNIES I AM SO SORRY TO POST SO LATE AND ALSO SO SMALL CHAPTER BUT I DONT HAVE TIME OT POST BEACUSE OF MY EXAMS!!

AS SOO AS THE EXAM FINISHES I WILL BE POSTING LONG CHAPETRS AND QUICK AS WELL..