CHAPTER 11(I HATE YOU)

(Y/n POV)
I made my way towards an dark alley. I stopped for awhile to catch my breathe. Then I realized that I don't have anywhere to go. I can't go to my house cause I am in busan and it is too far from here. I sat down felling really tired. I am felling extremely cold and also I did not even take my coat cause I really wanted to get out of that house I mean go away from him. Then suddenly I felt footsteps coming close to me. I frizzed there at that spot when someone called out..
MAN: What are you doing here alone in this night babe!
Y/n: Just leave me alone.
Man: No how can I leave such a beautiful girl alone come with me we will even have some fun.
Y/n: I told you to just leave me alone me alone. Just mind your own business.
Man: Ohh looks like babe is angry... but I don't care.
He told that and started to caress my back. I got up and tried to run he was too quick to catch me.
Man:U cannot run away kitten. I frizzed in my place cause jimin told the same thing before I left the house. I came back to reality when J felt his hands made it's way under my top. All the incidents that happened in the house flashed in my mind. I was keep on hearing those words inside my brain. DIE JUST DIE...PATHETIC LOSER.. Those words from jimin kept on flashing on my mind. I again started to sob and cry. That man was pulling me closer towards him. I shouted for help but he shut my mouth by putting his hand on my mouth. I any how managed to kick him on his stomach. He groaned in pain .

Man: U bit*h. u are going to pay for it. he came closer to me and pushed to to the wall then without wasting a minute he attacked my neck. I tried to push him but to was too strong for me. He started to do his job. I was feeling so embarrassed that I could not even do anything for self-protecting myself.
(TIME SKIP AFTER 30 MINS)
After he finished he left me. I was felling so disgusted about myself. I sobbed and cried until I fell asleep on the cold floor hugging my knees.

(NEXT MORNING)JIMIN POV

I woke up feeling a sharp pain on my head . I found rose petals on the bed and found one broken cup and flower vase also broken. I got out of the bed and went down but as I went down my eyes grew bigger their was decorated so beautifully. It was written happy anniversary. Then I suddenly remember what happened last night. I don't know why but I felt guilty of her but I shrugged it off saying that Bit*h deserved it. I went to the kitchen but there was no y/n. UGH THAT GIRL RAN AWAY. I thought to go to Hayaat house and have breakfast. I called her but she did not pick up. I guess she is busy. I will give her a surprise. I drove off to her house but while driving something caught my eyes. It was an alley and I could see a hand out of that alley. My brain was telling me to not to go but my guts was telling to go. I did not think it twice and came out of the car and went towards that alley. As I was going closer I spotted a girl her clothes were torn and her face was covered with her hair. I quickly went and kept her hair aside. As I kept her hair aside I saw y/n she had bruises ad hickeys all over her neck. I guess she got raped. I was not able to think properly. I carried her in the bridal style and took her took her towards my car she was bleeding as well. I don't know why but my tears stared to flow . I checked her forehead it was cold her whole body was freezing. I took her towards the car and wrapped her with my jacket. I kept on saying," please y/n hold on u will be fine, we are going to reach the hospital." We reached the hospital I quickly spotted the doctor and took her over there. I started panicking and could not even say anything to doctor.

Doctor: OK! chill down don't panic sir she will be fine. NURSE IN THE ROOM 2589 NOW.

He told me to go and fill the form as well. I filled the form and went towards her room . She was being treated by all the medicines and vaccines.

(TIME SKIP AFTER 30 MINS.)

The doctor came out I rushed towards the doctor.

JIMIN: How is she doctor?

doctor: Are you her family member.

Jimin: yes! I am her husband.

Doctor: She has got raped badly and those belt bruises are not lookable. And she has woke up. She is pretty strong that she could fight it. Now you can meet her.

As doctor told that I could meet her I rushed towards her. She looked so week like a living zombie. I slowly went towards her and held her hand. She flinched and looked at me with begging eyes. I went towards her and said: it is only me y/n. I stayed with her like 5 mins . I was about to leave but I saw blood in her things. I quickly went and covered it by by hand. As I did that she started crying hared and hared saying: PLS DON'T DO IT PLS DON'T TOUCH ME. I got shocked of what she told I panicked as well and called for doctor the doctor came. I removed my but suddenly she stopped crying. I looked at her in a confused face she did not reply anything. Then doctor came inside and told me to follow him. I follwed him till he took me to his office.
Doctor: Sir you don't need to panic it is normal in her case. The touch of men will be like a manly touch wether it is a good or a bad touch. That thing will keep on reminding her if you will keep on touching her. I mean you should not let her think about those horrible things which happened to her.You just need to take care of her and let her be happy.
Jimin: Ye! Doctor I got it. Thank you so much.
Doctor: No need to thank me it is just my duty and one more thing these are the medicine wich will help y/n to recover soon.
Jimin: Ye! Thanks doctor.
I bowed to the doctor and went inside y/n room. She was still looking too week. I passed her a soft smile and told her that we are going home.
(TIME SKIP AT THE CAR) Y/n POV
I and jimin went inside the car and he started to drive. The whole car ride was silent until jimin played some songs..(a/n pls listen to i hate you i love you while reading.)
I actually like this song so I sang the part.
Y/n: I HATE YOU I LOVE YOU I HATE THAT I LOVE YOU DON'T WANT TO BUT I CAN'T PUT NOBODY ELSE I ABOVE YOU T-T
I was complety socked when jimin sang as well at the boy part
Jimin: I MISS YOU WENT I CANT SLEEP OR RIGHT AFTER COFEE OR RIGHT WENT I CAN'T EAT I MISS YOU IN MY FRONT SEAT..... DO U MISS ME LIKE I MISS YOU...
Y/n: WOW! Jimin you can sing really nicely. U should be a singer.
Jimin: Thank you but i am fine wity my company. LMAO
(TIME SKIP AFTER THE RIDE AT THE GARDEN)
He stopped the car and told me to come out. I did what he said and came out of the car but when I came out of the car my eyes widen...

READERS SEEN YOU IN NEXT EP😊😊
Thank you for reading...