CHAPTER 20

1 MONTH LATER..

Y/N: Thank you so much sir for Agreeing the deal with Jeon company..

Man: Ye!

They all left the meeting room and I was collecting some files when suddenly I felt strong arms wrapped around me.. And I knew who it was it was that naughty bunny.. Jungkook

Y/n: jungkook what are u doing..

Jungkook: just I am just hugging a beautiful human being..💕 

Y/n : ok! now leave me... 

Jungkook: ok..., and btw y/n lets go for dinner today. 

Y/n : jungkook I am so sorry I have to do many things at my apartment. Since it is new i need to do many work...

Jungkook: huff! ok then but next Friday we are going to have a dinner together.  

I smiled and nodded at this little big kid in front of. I am still missing jimin. He also called me and massaged me many time but I did not look at those texts.

Jungkook told me to make a new number for me and I made cause I could not be able to control myself if jimin will keep on calling and massage me.

(FLASHBACK)

I sat down of the couch crying and sobbing thinking I and jimin will separate but I cant keep on being the only one  handling this  relationship. I remember how he faked that he cared for me when i was sick.

He faked that he is starting to care for this marriage. But I was always wrong he always FAKED IT. HE FAKED THAT HE LOVED ME...TOT . 

I wiped my tears and just stare at the divorce papers and I was confused whether to sign it or not. My brain was saying not to be stupid and sign it but my heart told something else completely opposite of it. 

I thought for a while and decided not to sign it but I got the flashbacks how he treated me like trash, like his slut, like his maid... The tears started to form again in my eyes and then I did it I signed it. 

I decided to stay here until I find a new apartment for myself and I even told jungkook everything about what jimin did to me and how he faked everything. Jungkook was really angry and furious. 

Jungkook helped me get a apartment a few days ago. I am very lucky to get friend like him. ^^

(END OF FLASHBACK )

I was so into my thoughts that I did not even noticed that jungkook was calling my name until he yelled my name. 

Jungkook: Y/N CAN U PLEASE BE BACK TO EARTH..

I got startled when he suddenly yelled. I looked at jungkook with I am sry eyes.

Y/n: Yes, what were u talking about.

Jungkook: Tomorrow there is the invitation. As a buisness party so you are coming with me as my secretary.

Y/n: oh. Ok

<<<<>>>>

JIMIN POV

I finally came back to korea after a month. I feel freshed now. I was waiting to go home and give y/n surprise and I was quite worried about her because she never picked up my call or looked at my massages.