CHAPTER 9

When you both reached the room he threw you in the bed harshly. you quickly stood up and moved back. He was too close to you . Then he started to take your clothes off forcefully . You pleaded and begged him to stop but no he never listen to you. After taking your clothes off  he again started to beating you with his belt. Now this time it was paining too much. He did it almost 10-20 time and stopped. Your were a crying mess till the time he stopped, he kneeled down to your level and spoke.

Jimin: Listen y/n I had given you freedom to go out and feel relax but you took an advantage now I have to make rules for you:

1)ALWAYS OBEY ME 
2)SAY ME WHERE ARE YOU GOING AND WHOM ARE YOU GOING TO MEET 
3)GET UP BEFORE ME AND COOK BREAKFAST FOR ME 
4)THE FRIDGE SHOULD NEVER BE EMPTY 
5) I WILL BE LEAVING AT 8 AM AND COME HOME AT 8 PM AND WHEN I COME HOME I WANT THE FOOD READY. 

(Y/n POV)

After what he told I wanted to punch him in his face but my body too sore. So I shouted at him. 

Y/n: I AM YOUR WIFE NOT YOUR SLAVE 

Jimin: YOU ARE MY SALVE AND YES ABOUT WIFE YES YOU ARE MY WIFE BUT ONLY WHEN OUR PARENTS ARE NEAR US. Now go to sleep cause your have to get up early. 

After he left I cried uncontrollably blaming myself for loving him, yes, you heard me correct I love him so much that I can't even fight him back. 

I AM SORRY MY HONEYBUNCHES I HAVE TO STOP HERE. THIS STORY TOO SHORT , LOVE YOU ALL AND MERRY X-MAS TO U ALL. ^^

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW. 

                                                                                -BY YOUR AUTHOUR^^