CHAPTER 29

Y/n pov
I threw the blanket out of me and rushed to the washroom to throw up. I threw up and jimin came rushing toward me.

Jimin: Are you ok

Y/n: yes Jimin I am fine.

I said getting up. I clipped my hair and walked out of the bathroom. My head is spinning. Wait! Am I PREGNANT. NO way! bUT still I have to take the test

I went inside the the bathroom to take a shower hearing Jimin shout at me saying.,WAIT! WE ARE GOING TO TAKE SHOWER TOGETHER. Y/N OPEN THE DOOR. He banged the door for 2-3 tome and said.

Jimin: fine you go.

I took a nice and refreshing shower and then got dressed to go to the office as well as to go to the store
I looked myself once again in the mirror to make sure nothing looked unprofessional. I looked back and found Jimin checking in my head to toe.

Jimin: where are you going?

Y/n: work Jimin. I can't take a day off and plus I have so many works to do.

Jimin: please just today baby.

Y/n: I am sry Jimin and I have to look after the fabric as well. The fabric dealer will come today.

He gave a huge smile and said ok. I was about to walk away but he pulled my hand and made me come closer to him . He kissed me. I responded to the kiss and soon pulled out cause his hand was roaming around my waist.

Y/n: Now can I go chim.

Jimin: chimm. Interesting Oki you can go princess.

I walked out of his house and waited for my uber driver. The car stopped in front of me and I stepped inside the car.

+++

Cashier: Here! you go. hope there is a good news

She gave a smile and handed me the box. I took the box from here hand and got ready to go to the office. Dam ! my head is still spinning.

<TIME SKIP>

Y/N: So here are the fabrics and the designs are done and all we need to do is focus in our work, you all can leave.

I looked at the staffs and our professional designers. They all looked satisfied with my words and spoke." YES! WE ALL WILL FOCUS" they all gave a smile and each left the meeting before bowing to me and jungkook. I gave a huge sigh and looked at jungkook.

Y/n: kookie!

Jungkook: yes y/n

y/n : will this project be successful.

Jungkook stood up came towards me. He gave his bunny smile.

Jungkook: y/n I believe that it will be successful.

y/n: I-

I was about to say something but I felt like to throw up and I quickly covered my mouth and went towards the washroom. I threw up immediately. After throwing up I looked at the mirror and sighed.

I left the washroom and got back to my cabin finding jungkook looking at me with worried eyes.

JK: are you ok?