CHAPTER 19

He wrote something like this wah.. I want to just kill him.. Ugh.. I have called my lawyer and he said that he will be here with a hour and the divorce papers will be made within 2-3 days.. My hearts pains so much.. I have to leave jimin now.. I can't tolerate anymore. I hate him now. 

I gave him my everything, My heart, My body everything ..But still he does not even feel for me. I don't need his feelings i just need his a little bit attention. of his love and care... 

(MEANWHILE WITH JIMIN POV)

I was stepped out of my car and was about get in but then I heard something that broke my heart. I overheard Hayaat 's. I slowly peeped through the door and found Hayaat kissing a boy. I felt my tears flowing  down my cheeks. I left my flower there and the things I had brought for Hayaat there and went to Jin hyung's home. I was feeling so incomplete right now. I was like a lost soul... I wanted to die right now. I was a crying mess right now. 

I drove off to jin hyung's home and stepped out of my car. I was crying.. feeling so betrayed. I knocked on the door and ringed the bell. Within a minute he opened the door. After he opened the door I threw myself on his shoulder bursting into tears. 

Jimin: H-hyung H-hayaat she cheated on me....

Jin: What...?

Jimin: Yes, Hyung she cheated on me...

Jin: That slut i am gonna kill her... wait what about y/n then u said that u will divorce her...

Jimin: I don't know hyung about her. I think I will not divorce her and after my Canada trip I think I should move on..

Jin: Now u are taking like my brother oops Step-brother.

(Wait! Jin is jimin's adopted brother and he did not attend their wedding cause he has to go out on a energy case but he don't know what jimin ahs done with y/n)

Jimin: Hyung don't say that I always love u like my real bro..

Jin chucked at his brother action..

===========

It was the time for jimin flight he enjoyed with his brother but still could not hold back his tears when be thought about hayaat. He called and said many rough and harsh words but cried a lot when  he ended his call.

His plain took off. He plug on his headphones and listened to the music while sobbing quietly in his room of private jeT.....

Guys I am really sorry for posting this late and also writing so short story

A gift for u..

Aww (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡ jimi jimin🐶