CHAPTER 26

Y/N POV
I got in the morning groning not wanting to wake up but I have to. I got out of the bed and went to take a shower.

I came out of the shower and go ready to go to the office. I went toward my closet and looked for something to wear.

Y/n: ahh perfect!

I locked my apartment door and came out of the apartment building but as I came out I felt rose petals on my head and when I looked up it was raining rose petals on me.

After the rain of rose petals on me soon the jets started flying l the clouds and that jet had a flag which had written I AM SO SORRY Y/N.PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

The people started crouding . Soon jimin came with Boquet of rose and kneeled in front of me.

Jimin: I am so sorry y/n. Please forgive me give me a chance. I really love you.

The crowd started shouting saying. YOU MUST FORGIVE HIM. EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE.

I sighed and told Jimin to stand up. He stood up and I said,

Y/n: I forgive you Jimin and I will give you a second change.

As soon as I said that Jimin pulled my waist and pasted a kiss on my lips. He kissed me passionately, I also slowly started to moved my lips along with him. I could hear crowd clapping and some of them where even shouting.

I pulled away and looked into his his eyes panting heavily. I pulled me into a hug and whispered into my ears.

Jimin: Thank you so much y/n I love you so much.

I also finally told him what I really felt like.

Y/n: it is ok Jimin and I love you too.

I soon realised that I got Kate and today is the meeting . I pulled out and said.

Y/n: I have to go. I have a meeting to attend.

I was about to leave him but he heald my wrist and told.

Jimin: I will drop you there.

I nodded and we went towards the car.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING.. LOVE YOU ALL. MEET YOU ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER..