CHAPTER 15

I took a warm shower and came of out the bathroom wearing my pajamas. I headed towards kitchen for making food. 

(AFTER COOKING)

I finished cooking and went towards the living room to watch t.v. I am here  waiting for jimin to come home but he is taking too much time. Usually he comes home at 8 but it is already 8:45. What happened to him? Why is he not coming home? Did some- no no y/n think positive. I tried calling him but he keeps on cutting my phone. I am waiting for him to come but he is not coming home. It is already past 10. Now I am too tired for waiting so I went to my room and slept.

 I slept peacefully until my room door smashed opened with a loud sound with made me wake up from my sleep. I blinked my eyes two to three times so I could see clearly. I took my phone from the nightstand and turned the flash on. The first thing I could see was jimin. 

He came towards my bed before I could ask him anything, He slapped me really hard. I was again going  to say something but he did not let be speak and again slapped me. I looked at him with teary eyes and spoke. 

Y/n: J-jimin Why did you slap me did I do something wrong...

Jimin: No! Kitten u did  nothing wrong.... 

I got scared when jimin called me kitten cause he always calls me kitten when he about to abuse me. I tried to deny the fact that I was scared and tried to act normal. 

Jimin: OHH! U know I had been waiting for this day....And it is finally here.. I am marring Hayaat.... It is a great news write but I will have 2 wives. HMM .. No problem I will divorce my first wife after having the last business tour in Canada. And one more thing the company is mine now. So I don't have any problem... 

After he said those words. I was feeling like as if thousands of knifes have stabbed my heart. But what about the lovely things he said was that all fake. Was that all a lie. Tears rolled down my eyes. He is really a heartless jerk. I looked at him with my teary eyes and spoke.

Y/n: J-jimin you are lying a-aren't you?

Jimin: AHH! No kitten I am not lying want me to show you proof. 

He took out a folder and opened it. He handed me some papers. I looked at it and yes, it was the divorce paper and he had already signed it.. I felt like my whole world has stopped. I was living in a lie. I was just staring at the divorce papers until jimin snatched those papers from and spoke. 

Jimin: OK! now kitten lets have some fun now infact I will be missing you ah correction not you your body. 

He smirked and came closer to me. I pushed him and ran away from there but as always he caught me. He carried me in a bridal style and took me towards his room.

When we reached his room he threw me on his bed which caused me to bounce a lil bit on his bed. He stared crewing towards me  I moved backwards. He opened his belt and started to bit me again. I begged for my mercy but he did not listen to me. I am a crying mess.

I begged and begged and kept on begging but no he never listen to me.
Y/n: Jimin please don't do that. Pls

(A.n note: Guys when a person says no that means NO don't ever force that person.)

(AFTER AN HOUR) Y/N POV.
He laid down side of me and took a deep breathe. I was so sore and felt so disgust about myself. I wanted to run always as far as possible but I can't cause I am scared that the same accident will repeat with me. I turned myself towards the another not facing jimin. He really is a heartless person.

He really don't know how it feels when someone you love the most betrays you. I cried and sobbed silently. After a while I looked at jimin and saw him sleeping peacefully as if nothing happened. I got of fro there and when towards the bathroom. I went under the shower crying my heart out rubbing my body feeling alot disgust about myself.

I kept on rubbing my body with my hands and crying my heart out. I could not get those horrible things out of my minds. I trusted him and felt that he will change for me but no he never did. He never cared about me . Never NEVER...

(Jimin Pov)
I was into my sleep when suddenly I heard a girl crying really bad. I thought I was just imagining but again I head the shower turned on and that person kept on crying. I got up facing towards y/n but she was not there. Then I realized that she is the one crying. I went towards the bathroom and kept my ears near the door.

I could hear her crying really badly. She was also saying something. She kept on crying and crying and somehow I felt really gui- No I can't feel guilty about it. She should be the one suffering. She made my love cry so much. I shrugged it off and went to sleep. But I could not sleep. In some part of my heart felt like to go and apologize but my ego did not let me.

(Y/n pov)
I stayed in the shower for almost like 2 hours and the shower shower actually helped helped me a little bit.. I came out of the shower wearing a robe. I looked at jimin. He is sleeping so peacefully just like a angle. He looks so beautiful while sleeping but he a monster when he wakes up. I felt that tears fells from eyes looking him sleeping when I am here struggling so much.. 

I quickly looked always and went to my room. I felt like so many emotion fill inside me.  I am feeling like a lost soul. I went to my room. I am so tired to even let out my pain. I can not even to say anything to anyone. I just simply went to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

TO BE CONTINUED...... 😀😀😀