chapter 21

sorry for the late upload!!

i have exams and there's also a party that happened in school (a very boring one)

to all of my readers thank you!!!

to all wattpadders!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

===================================================================

CHAPTER 21

                DEVIN'S POV

 She's unconcious because of that fucking bastard again. He made her cry again. If it isn't for her request to not kill that bastard I would have killed him in an instant even if she's there or when other humans are there.

I don't hesitate much because I can easily erase their memories and that's one of my powers which I hated so much. No one would love the power to kill and manipulate someone or even put them to death with just a word. Unless you're a lunatic you'll totally love this power of mine but if you would asked me if I wanted this power I would gladly say yes because I don't want to know that this kind of power was given to someone who would gladly used it for revenge or for all the crap.

I placed Kia's unconcious body in her bed and sat on the stool besides her bed. I will be waiting and when she woke up I'll be here by herside.

 I was just staring at her peaceful face when the room opened revealing Selene who have a very worried expression. I gave her a questioning look that she answered

"someone's watching us." she announced.

"and why would someone watch us?" I asked a little confused.

"I don't know either." she answered and went to Kia's side. Silence engulf us before she spoke again.

"you do know that she must know the truth and fast." she said sternly.

"I am trying my best to get her trust me. I'm not pushing her to trust me and I'm always been there to protect her, unless you didn't count Justin punching her."

"you must have her trust and make her tell us the truth about her powers."

"don't you see how much I wanted my mate's trust in me? My wolf has been sad since yesterday cause his mate cannot trust him." I said furiously

"sorry Dev, I'm just worried about my friend and I don't want  seeing  her dead just like what my vision is."

"I know Selene, me too but  don't worry I'll do my best to protect her. I don't also want to see her lifeless."

"thanks Dev." with that she got out of the room.  I went back to staring at Kiara and hold her hands.

"I wish I could tell you everything today and not tomorrow. I wish I could do everything for you to be happy everyday with me." I said before letting myself to fall asleep.

RYKER'S POV.

Selene gathered us in here but without Neil, Mayra and  Maureen. She really doesn't know that Neil knows our pure existence ah oh well she'll know eventually.

"I've gathered you here because I felt someone watching all of us especially Dev and Kia." She said with a very serious expression.

"what d'ya mean Sel?" Nathan asked her.

"someone's following and watching our everymove. I do not want to cause any bad thought but I wanted you all to know so be alert in everyway possible." she said sternly. She is really born as a leader maybe I'm not worth as a mate for her, she should be an Alpha's mate not a Beta's.