chapter 14 SELENE'S DRAMA :P

Chapter 14

                          Selene's POV

     I tried to asked her. I tried to persuade her to tell me the truth that she can heal and revive a person or anything that has life. She was too stubborn but if I was in her position I cannot also easily tell someone that. But then I prove to her how much she can trust me and I will not leave her even if she killed someone. Hell, I even killed someone and I've used my own bare hands to do it. But I didn't regret it cause I've done it to save someone important to me and that someone is Aislyn. I had save her from her attacker. At first we are so carefree and didn't build any barrier but then when the attacked started and someone wants Aislyn dead let's just say we were now cautious at letting supernaturals get inside our territory. Lyn didn't know that we are the one who's protecting her but eventually she noticed. She saw our hairs. Our hair was never been dyed it was natural to have this since our first transformation into guardians which happened a year ago that was also the year when the assasination for Aislyn started. Being guardians means we need to protect her and being as the most powerful guardians we also need to protect every person who needs protection.

Okay back to Kia it's just that I hated the fact that she cannot trust us.

I was taken back to reality when someone place a kiss on my cheeks and wrapped their arms on my waist.

"what are you thinking?" Ryker asked me while kissing my neck which was exposed because of my tank top. I was wearing a white tanktop and blue short shorts.

"Kia." I answered a little sad and also remembering everything. He made me turned to face him before he place both of his hands on my cheek. "don't be sad Sel, soon she'll understand everything." Ryker said still holding my face.

"no that's not it." I answered not meeting his eyes. I don't him to see how sad I am right now.

"then what is it?" he asked again making me look at his eyes.

"she won't tell me about it. I want her to tell me everything as her bestfriend." I answered.

"but you didn't tell her everything."

"I will tell her if she tells me what I needed to know."

"don't worry. She's your bestfriend she will tell you when everything makes sense to her." I smiled at the thought of him. He's a very understanding person.

"what are you smiling at?" he asked confused about my mood changes.

"I'm smiling because I have a very handsome and understanding mate." I answered him in a very cheerful voice. I was never been this happy my whole life.

"I am also thankful to have a very intelligent and beautiful mate like you." he said before kissing me. It was not like our first kiss. It is full of love and passion. We moved in sync. I was very sure that this is perfect. All of the things he do to me is perfect. I felt him lick at my bottom lip. At first I didn't give in to him, making him growl out of frustation. The second thing I know is he was nibbling at my lips before moving me closer and clutch at my bottom making me gasp. Taking the chance to shove his tongue inside of my mouth. Tasting every part of my mouth. Exploring it until he fought with me for dominance. I didn't even remember letting my arms embraced his neck and soon I give in to him and felt his hands tracing every curve of my body. He left my mouth and traced my jaws with kisses making me feel more electricity and supressed a moan. He was kissing my shoulder blades when someone opened the door making us jump out of each other. I know I was red as tomato. And my so called bestfriend just really needed to asked.

"what's happening in here?" Kia asked with a confused expression while Devin gave us a knowing look. When I didn't answer she looked at Devin and saw the knowing look he have making her realised what she have interrupted.