CHAPTER 10

Chapter 10

Kia's POV.

I received a text from Selene, when I was changing in my gym outfit,that she can come with us in the mall. I screamed and that makes all of the students to stare at me like I've grown another head. I just shrugged at them and went to the others for them to see the message she had sent. They all screamed in joy while the boys groaned in exasperation knowing that they will be the one who will carry our bags.

But the text also said that they'll be at school when we are dismissed. Meaning I need to wait for an hour to be with her again. I didn't pay full attention on coach's lecture before warming up and running the whole time. When the bell rang the six of us immediately went to the changing to change and wait for them. I noticed that they didn't use their cars and left it in here. 

 after 15 minutes of waiting we saw Selene and the others walking for us in our cars. Selene run towards us while screaming. "WE ARE GOING TO THE MALL." with Ash and Kay on her back. We were planning on buying everything that we wanted when Nathan cleared his throat.

"you will not use my car on this shopping trip. I'll have Kaylee on my car but not all of you so use your cars." Nathan stated while pulling his keys and going to his car

"that's okay bro cause we are going home to get our own CARS!" Selene said emphasizing the word 'cars'.

"we are going back home!" Aislyn said.

"Ryker babe, could you drive me home to get my car?" Selene asked with her puppydog eyes. She's so cute. That puppy dog eyes are her the best expression she ever pulled out.

"yes I will babe." Ryker suddenly answered in a daze.

"yay!" she cheered. Now that I cannot be with Selene nor Nathan who can I be with. I don't want to be with Aislyn cause she's a slow driver. Never knows the word speeding. I don't like to be with Neil cause he have Mayra in there and they would just flirt. I saw Maureen going inside of James car. Oh great she have a driver now. I don't also like to be with Shaun and Ashley cause I just think I know the things they are going to talk about and Ashley will bombard me with questions about Devin. So I will end up walking by myself towards my house or asking Devin for a ride. And that's when I choose asking Devin for a ride.

"hey Devin." I called for him. Ryker looked at me questioningly but dismissed it as soon as possible and walked towards his car and opened it for Selene to come inside.

"Yes?" he asked me with a smile.

"umm.. Could you ... Um... Give me a ride home to get my ... um... Baby?" I asked feeling a little embarassed. " but if you don't want to it's okay." I immediately added.

"no no... You can go with me. If you still want a ride with me and I would love to give it to you." he immediately answered. His cheeks are a little red making me giggle.

"why are you laughing?" he asked slowly and dangerously but his cheeks are still red and that makes me to laugh at him.

"you're blushing." I choked out from my laughter.

"hey! I'm not blushing!!" he said defending himself.

"yes you are." I retorted

"no I'm not." he answered again a little irritated.

"yes."

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"ye---" I was cut off when Shaun shouted.

"hey Kia, Dev.. Stop flirting we will never get to your houses if you didn't stop the flirting." he shouted making the other students turned around on us.