chapter 11

THANKS TO THOSE WHO FANNED ME AND THOSE WHO READS MY STORY

U DON'T KNOW HOW GLAD I AM..

I'LL MAKE SURE TO UPLOAD FASTER FOR NXT NXT WEEK BUT NOT YET THIS COMING WEEK COZ I HAVE MY TESTS :(((((

I HATE TEST!!!

CHAPTER 11

(STILL KIA'S POV.)

"what happened?" he asked. I saw how worried he was about me but being me not caring on how the others care about myself unless I trusted you or you're my friends and my family, I flipped him off. Making him look hurt but covered it up with a very worried expression.

"nothing." I answered immediately making him looked at me suspiciously. I sighed and told him the truth. "I had this text message from Selene and she told me that we will be having a race towards the mall so I, being me, got excited and squealed and that's when you came in." I answered him and I saw how his body relaxed visibly.

"don't ever do that again!" Devin suddenly said making me jump.

"why?" I asked him.

"didn't you know that you actually give me a heart attack? I thought something bad happened to you!"

"but nothing happened to me so you can relax now." he just sighed from my stubborn answer. "I'll just take my car outside so I can be ready when Selene and the others decided to go." I said before starting the car.

"I'll be with Ryker." he said before running outside and going to Selene's house. Did I make him upset? What did I do? He just cared for me!! Shit!!! No Kia!! You're going back to becoming the person you once become and that person is always been targeted by the bullies. And that is not me. I am the one who save them from the bullies and will never go back to be the soft person I was.

I just went inside the house after parking my car beside Dev's one. Only to see that my friends are gone I was about to asked mom when I heard noises upstairs. Ohh... They are using my game room. Again. I just shrugged them off and went to my mom's side who's watching a movie. She looked at me with a smile before talking.

"your friends told me that Devin want to earn your trust  while courting you. Is that true?" she asked seriously all the smile in her face is now gone. What the hell? Did mom got mood swings today?

"yup he is." I answered but before mom could tell me something I beat her to it "and I don't know if I will give it to him. He's a stranger for me afterall." I said before getting a cookie. I looked at my mom and saw that she was so shocked.

"what happened to you Kiara Allison?" my mom asked outburst.

"what do you mean?" I asked back facing the television.

"where is the carefree, playful, friendly, and caring daughter that I have? Last year you've get in a fight that you have caused! What truly happened to you?" she asked outraged. She knows me as caring yes that's true and friendly but those are my old self characteristics. I'm the new Kia now that closed her heart to others. A Kia who have many secrets that no one must know.

"whoa whoa whoa. Mom I am not the one who caused that fight, it was them. I just fought back because I know that I'm correct and they are not. And by the way they are bullying a person not just any person it is also a friend of us!" I said to her with a 'as a matter of fact' tone.