chapter 4 :)

Chapter 4

Selene's POV.

I was about to tell my mate about the truth and I want him to be the only one to know until we got to their pack house but then having a big-mouthed brother, you cannot wish for more. He have told them everything that I was about to tell my mate. And the most exciting from all of our conversation is when my mate thought I am a hunter, I laughed at that one. Because of us being guardians in this state no hunters can be here because we have manipulated all humans here to not attack other creatures even though they are werewolves so we don't have any problems concerning hunters and we are unusually peaceful in this state. I called Alpha Miles using my phone. After 3 short rings, someone had picked up the phone. Oh thank goodness.

"hello, Miles speaking." said a very manly voice on the other side of the phone.

"hello. Mr. Miles, I am Selena Riley Williams. One of the Guardians of this state and Mate to the next Beta of your pack." I said with a serious tone.

"oohh. Is that so? So why did you call me this early in the morning. Guardian Selene of Canada?" he asked in a serious tone too.

"I want to speak to you, your Luna, your children and to all of the highest members with the best fighter and tracker." I answered in an urgent tone.

"when do you want this meeting to be done?"

"after school hours. I want them all in there."

"okay, so you're going to be our future female beta am I right?" he suddenly asked and I can hear that he is smiling on the other side of the phone. It made me blush but then I composed myself.

"yes I am." I answered and then ended the call. I saw Kia, and the others walking towards us. I sat down beside Ryker and he hug me as if his life depends on me.

Once all of them had settled down on the table. We've started to chat random things when I remember about the getting to know each other.

"GUYS." I shouted over the noise for them to hear. They all kept quiet and waited for me to start the conversation. "umm.. Remember the getting to know each other that I have stopped!?" all of them nodded. "now is the time for us to do that."

all of them 'oh'ed on me.

"so I'll start then next is Ryker and then so on." I started.

"my name's Selena Riley Williams. I'm 17. My favorite colors are blue, black and white. You can also call me Selene, Sel or Rile. I like to car racing and I'm proud to say that I'm one of the racer, I'm one of the top students in this school and I'm good at badminton and martial arts. And I am Ryker's girlfriend from now on" I said then I gave Ryker a nod but before my mate was about to talk screams of excitement from Maureen, Aislyn, Mayra and Kiara errupted. I shush them up and then nod again to my mate.

"I'm Ryker Lucas Anderson. I'm 18. My Favorite color are blue and black. My friends call me Ryker, Ryke or Luke I also race using car and I'm good at any fighting styles mostly because I'm trained in it. I just have average grades in my last school. That's all." he said with a smile. He kept his gaze towards me the whole time he speaks. And I also kept my gaze towards him but then my brat bestfriend has to ruin my one and only chance to be happy with my boyfriend.

"okay Sel stop the staring contest with Ryker or else he might melt from your gaze. You too Ryker." Aislyn said to us.

"yes mom." me and Ryker said simultaneously which makes all of them to laugh.

"okay guys not funny." she said slightly irritated and that makes all of us to shut up. So she started to introduce herself. "So I'm Aislyn Coles, tomorrow's my 18th birthday, they call me Lyn sometimes. my favorite color is pink and purple. I just like to read books that's all"