CHAPTER 24

CHAPTER 24   

            KIA'S POV.

Few days had passed like a blur. At school we were always doing the usual things unless you don't count Justin's afraid glances towards Devin, Shaun and Nate. Well it's his fault. Glares that I receive from James and his gang that didn't go unnotice by my very protective Alpha mate and also my very protective friends.

Since I had known their Identity we became very close seeing that we don't have any secrets anymore and yes they do know my past now that made Devin wanted to go to my hometown and kill them but I stopped him.

About my past. It's all about bullying just because I dated the most handsome guy in school and next you know what happen. Just usual things.

 Rowan was still keeping to himself but when pranks were starting he would be laughing with us. Since then nobody asked Lyn nor Rowan about the mate thing but we could see them longing for each other. Poor mates cannot even admit to themselves that they must be together.

"hey what are you thinking?" I heard Devin ask making me lost my train of thoughts.

"nothing just the things that happened in the past few days." I answered with a smile

"oh. Come on we need to go home Early." he said standing up. Incase you don't know we were having our lunch time in the cafeteria on our usual table.

"ha!? Why do we need to go home, it's too early and we have classes?" I asked confused.

"you don't remember, do you?" he asked again amused for what reason? I don't know. and that's when it clicked to me. Today is the day that our parents will be flying to Greece.

"ahh now I remember. Come on guys we need to go." I said before standing up..

They all stood up and went to our own cars since I'm too lazy to Drive we all decided to used 4 cars. Devin's car consist of me Lyn and Rowan. Ryker's car consist of Shaun, Selene (as the usual) and Ash. In Nathan's car there are Maureen, James and Kaylee while in Neil's car consist of Mayra and the quadruplets (meaning Ryker and Rowan's cousins).

When we all got there our parents are all waiting for us in the garage. I hop out of Devin's car and went to my own so that I can use it and be with my parents for at least the whole ride.

When we are on the way to the airport my Dad suddenly said something that made me smile

"We are very very Sorry for not explaining to you this kinds of things." he said sincerity in his voice and eyes. I smiled at him before speaking.

"It's okay Dad I am also in fault. If I just told you the truth and didn't doubt you then maybe it will not end up like what happened last time." I told him a little sad when I remember what happened last time.

"it's okay Kia." My mom said patting me at the shoulder.

"you do know that your cheerful and trustful self is back by now right?" they asked at the same time with knowing smiles. And yes, when we moved our parents had forced us all to shared each others room.

"I didn't notice but I do always smile a lot and thanks alot to Devin." I told them they just smiled at me teasingly.

After driving them there we said our goodbyes and waited for their plane . I didn't even notice that I was crying when they were about to go.

"sTop crying Kia we will just be gone for 5 months and we will miss you too." Mom said with a sad smile. I can also saw her eyes shining because of unshed tears.

 I just nodded not trusting my voice to not crack. They kissed me in my forehead before go inside and to their plane.

 I waved my final goodbyes to them before going back to my car but was soon Stopped by Devin.