chapter 25

CHAPTER 25

DEVIN'S P.O.V.

I brought Kia to where I saw the waterfalls and tell her that I want us to be an official couple which she said yes making me very very happy. I kissed her all over the face that made her a little sad because she thought I don't want to kiss her. Taking her by surprise, when I kissed her directly into the lips with love and passion. She was shock at first before she responded and I could smell of her wanting more making me growl a little.

Our make out session was soon cut off by my phone ringing. When I answered it, it was Ryker. His voice was worried and told me that He and Selene spotted the rouge Alpha at the mall stalking them. They had tried to ignore the rouge Alpha but soon other rouges came and had tried to get them and since Nathan was just a few meters away from them. He had cause I diversion leading them out of the mall.

When I and Kia got back from the waterfalls. I had saw them all in the living room, looking all worried unless you didn't count the confused expressions of Maureen, Neil and Mayra. I told them to go to the meeting room and when we got there I started to shout at Nathan and Selene.

Seeing that I was worried for the pack and for my mate's safetiness as well. Since Selene told me the vision that she have I cannot stop thinking about it anymore be more worried now that the rouges are here.

Because of this, my mate took her place as a Luna, to stopped us all with a little sermon from her. Making me feel a little guilty since I'm the Alpha and she's my Luna. She's more calm than me.

She asked me what's happening and I told her everything from the start where Selene saw her dead until now that they saw the rouge Alpha.

She kept quiet for a little while before speaking again.

"If that's the case what we need to do is relax first and be calm." she said in a very calming tone making all of us to calm.

"okay now that you're calm give me ideas on how we can caught this Rouge Alpha." she commanded again but still in a calming tone making me amused at her.

They all gave ideas and she took note of this before facing me. She had this expecting face but what is she expecting for!? She sighed before speaking more likely she saw my questioning look.

"aren't you going to order them something like going to check the boundaries or something like that?" she questioned.

"oh right sorry I'm not used on this kind of things at all." I answered

"you must be used cause for 5 months we are now the Alpha and Luna." she said with a scolding tone.

"yes mother." I answered making our friends to laugh and my mate to glare at me. I just shrug and then the others.

"Rowan go and take the others and scan the perimeter." I ordered making them stop at laughing and Rowan to nod before going out.

"why Rowan?" my mate asked.

"he's the best fighter out of all the fighters and it sort of gave him reputation and be their leader when protecting their Luna and Alpha." I answered.

She just nodded at understanding. Me on the other hand started to gave orders.

"Selene, Nathan, and Ash track the rouges." I ordered them. They just nodded before going out. I turned to the others. " Mayra, Maureen, and Neil since you three knows how to plan on cornering the rouges could you please do it." they nodded as well and I went to the three boys  which is my bestfriends and Shaun. "you three I think you know what to do?" I asked them and they just nodded.