Chapter 3 (DEVIN AND RYKER'S POV)

Chapter 3

Devin's POV.

 I was inside the office waiting for the top students to come and orrient us. Ashley, being the first to be bored inside while waiting, started to stand up and pace. Kaylee started to make her stop but being Ashley means she won't just back down just like her brother. Her brother was a fighter and the best tracker of the pack however he was killed by the rouges along with Rowan's mate. Andrea was also a fighter of the pack, she was mated with Rowan and they had promised each other to complete the mating process after the fight with the rouges but unfortunately Andrea and Aidan, Ashley's brother, died in the battle. When Aidan was in the brink of death, he have a talked with his bestfriend which is Rowan and makes him promise that he will protect his mate no matter what happens knowing that Andrea had died. Rowan make a vow to his bestfriend. The truth is we can manage to be on our land in California, even though rouges and hunters are there but dad insisted to be here and told me that I don't need to use my powers again if we are here. I just wish I found my mate here. Everything change after Andrea and Aidan died. No one was cheerful for 3 months until Ashley cannot stand the atmosphere and gone wrecked. She prank all of us even me her next Alpha and my sister. And when we saw our appearances we started to all laugh except Rowan who kept in his room for all day. He just eat when someone gave him food. He was in a miserable state and he doesn't speak to others. So I was shocked when he spoked to the others who are having an argument about something. And when I got irritated to the noises that started to get louder every second. Using my alpha voice, I ordered them to stop the noise and that's when I heard a voice say "now, that's our cue to go inside." and then the door opened revealing a group, the first ones to enter looks like twins. But not like Rowan and Ryker the twins are composed of a boy and a girl, the boy is like in my height while the girl is in the height of my sister. They have the same jet black hair and blue eyes. Wait there's something in their eyes, it constantly changed.

"mate!" Ryker and Kaylee said at the same time in our mind link. Nice, now they found their mate how about me, will I find her and that's when I smell a very sweet raspberry scent. I looked at the door, and waited for that person to come in 2 girls have entered the first one have long darkbrown hair, green eyes and light tan skin. And the second one have  emerald eyes, and light brown hair. That makes James shout in the mind link.

"yes i found my mate!!" James shouted in joy in our mind link and that makes us all shout to him.

" shut up james!" we all said simultaneously

"sorry!" he said sheepishly

"this cannot be happening!" Rowan said!

"what do you mean?" Ryker asked his brother.

"nothing!" Rowan answered.

and then a boy come in. He have dirty blonde hair, milky brown eyes, that makes Ashley say 'mate' in our mind link. Then a girl with a brown hair and eyes came in. I stared at her and my wolf shouted 'mate'. She's so beautiful. Then suddenly we locked gazes and my world started to spin around. I was about to stand up when Ryker's mate asked Mr. Hudson. I kept on listening to their conversation and I was pissed and disgusted to my mate when she said they taught some of her classmates a lesson. I shot a disgusted look on my mate and that was when Ryker's mate commanded me to stop staring at my mate like that. But how cannot I be disgusted if my mate bully others. The most thing that I hated is seeing or hearing a person who bully others! And now my mate bully others. I asked Ryker's mate the true story behind that teaching your classmates a lesson. And when I heard it all, I was about to lost my control towards my wolf but then Selene asked but merely ordered his mate to calm me down. What the hell!? Does she know something about us?