Chapter 1

SORRY FOR WRONG GRAMMARS!! :D

PLS. READ, VOTE AND ADD TO UR READING LIST

Chapter 1

Kiara's POV

I woke up from the sound of knocking in my door and the ringing of my alarm clock.

"Kia wake up! It's time to go to school." my mom shouted from the door.

"Mom. I don't want to go." I answered.

"No you need to go, darling. It's your first day in senior high."

"alright mom. I'll get ready." I said while getting up and going to my closet and went to my bathroom and have a refreshing hot shower.

After my shower I got dressed to my red t-shirt  and ripped jeans and a white rubber shoes. I put some powder and a lip gloss. Then I went downstairs to meet Mom and Dad eating breakfast. I said hi then grab an apple and went to Aunt Flor's  backdoor. Aunt Flor is Selene and Nathan's mom. When I open the back door, I saw Aunt Flor cooking breakfast.

"Hi Aunt Flor." I greeted her.

"oh. Hi Kia, Selene is still sleeping while Nathan's upstairs taking a bath." she said to me knowing that I will ask about her twins.

"Oh thanks Aunt Flor." I said while running to the door that lead to the living room and upstairs.!First, I went to Nathan's room and opened it. After I open it, I saw him shirtless!!! Seeing him shirtless is one of my nightmares. Blushing, I cover my eyes. I am so not going to open his door again.

"Could you please put on a shirt?"  I said while turning on my back.

"why? You don't like what you see?" he asked hearing the playfullness in his voice.

"oh shut up Nathan. I'm not one of the girls that likes you." i answered still on my back. I admit i had a crush on Nathan. He is handsome in his blue eyes and jet black hair that he got from both his parents and strips of red that he've done to look like handsome. He said that not me. They have the same color of skin. Pale. He's tall, 6'5. Yes he's taller than me i have brown hair, 5'5 and have dull brown eyes. Yup it's dull cause no one can see my emotions in it. Only Selene even though i know that no one can see my emotions. Selene always does. Speaking of Selene, I went to her room and to my surprise, she's ready for school. Having a black tanktop, a black hood, jeans and an inch heels. It all suits her with a black eye shadow and bloody red lipstick. Her features are like Nathan blue eyes, 5'7, pale skin and jet black hair with strips of blue. She looks like a gangster but no, that's her true personality. No one ever tried to asked her why she dressed like this but that doesn't matter. The truth is it's their eyes that matters. I don't know but I have a good feeling to them when I first saw them. Their eyes always change from blue to dark blue to baby blue to light blue to ocean blue and so on.

"hi Kia." Selene greeted making me lose in my trance. I saw her. She looks like tired.

"hi Selene. You look tired" i said.

"nah it's nothing. Where's Nathan?" she asked

"in his room" i answered.

"oh. Okay thanks. Could you please wait us down stairs?" she asked sweetly.

"Uh Sure." I answered. Loving the idea of not seeing Nathan half-naked. And then i went downstairs and to the living room and watched t.v.

Selene's POV

I knocked on my twin brother's door waiting for him to open it. And when he opened it I saw that he was shirtless. Knowing my brother, he thought I was Kia and he loved to teased Kia. I saw how his smirked fall and turned into a frown. I just rolled my eyes

"what do I owe this pleasure of you visiting your big brother!?" he asked playfully.

"we need to talk." I answered seriously ignoring his teasing.

"then talk." he said.

"inside." I demanded.

"cannot we----" he was about to tell me that he wanted to talk it outside but he saw my eye's twitching.

"alright come in." he said while he opened the door wide enough for me to come in. When I was inside I sat in his couch while he closed his door and locked it.

"so what's up?" Nathan asked not even bothering to look at me.

"I had a vision again and it's more clearer than the others" I answered. His eyes shot up to me. He knows about my visions that started to happen after our sixteenth birthday. We were gifted that's what our parents told us. They also have this kind of power. I got my psychic ability to my mom and Nathan got his strength ability to dad. Since our sixteenth birthday we can do anything and have full control of our powers.

   And this last school break after our seventeenth birthday, I saw some people moving in our city. I know who they were and that is also the day my visions started. Visions of finding my mate. I may not be a wolf but because of my powers I can know who is he. In my visions. I always see his grey eyes and his silver wolf. And a bigger black wolf, whose mate was Kiara (whom i assume as an alpha) and a Female brown wolf whose mate is my brother.

"so? I had told you many times that I don't want to have a mate right? So I don't care." he said to me while putting on his shoes.

"yeah right. Say that to an alpha's daughter." I said in a quiet voice.

"what did you just said?" he asked shocked.

"I said your mate is an Alpha's daughter." I answered louder for him to hear.

"For goodness sake!!! Why an alpha's daughter!? So what rank is your mate?"

"I don't know. I didn't see his rank."

"sis why does fate always loves you!?"

"cause I'm smarter than you bro."

"yeah right. So what's the problem if you see it clearly then it's good, right!?"

"no it's not. I saw Kia, she's lifeless in my vision but we can changed it. We need to inform her mate and fast. And oh by the way something is hiding inside her body. It's not powerful but other supernaturals want it. I think it's her blood so we need to question her mom or dad too."

"good for you sis. So are we going now or not. It's 6:30 and I just wanted you to know that our friends are waiting for us at school this morning."

"oh god forgot about that. Come on let's go."

we walked down the stairs and in the living room just to see Kiara watching tv.