chapter 6

(Meanwhile in Selene's side.)

Selene's POV.

I saw Shaun and Ashley walking inside the room. I immediately stand up and so is Ryker but I told him to just sit down and I wanted to talk to my friend outside. No listening to our conversation. He just nodded but being him he will not do it unless it is Devin who have ordered it. So I literally dragged Shaun outside the room, knowing that I'm stronger than him means he just go with what I want.

"what the hell is your problem Selena Riley!?" Shaun asked slightly irritated at the fact that I had dragged him outside.

"so could you tell me if Ashley is another fling or this is for sure?" I asked slightly suspicious.

He just rolled his eyes before answering me. "do you really thought of me like that?" he asked. I just shrugged at his question. "My god Selene. Is that how you saw me? A playboy?" he asked again.

"how cannot I see you as an playboy if last year you're like changing clothes when it came to girls? I swear if you make her cry---" I was cut off by Shaun saying that.

"I will not make my mate cry okay!? Is that enough?" He asked exasperated for the fact that I am accusing him that he will make his mate cry. Wait did he just said mate? Did Ashley told him about their true identity?

"how'd you know about---" again I was cut off because of my friend.

"how I know about them, about mates? It's just easy, she'd explain to me everything as for the fact that I know who you truly are, I just happened to pass by when I saw you and Nathan arguing about something and I happened to hear everything about your true self!" he answered me and slightly annoyed. I was very very shocked. Did he tell everyone about us?

"how long did you know? Did you told everyone about it?" I asked feeling a bit nervous.

"I just know that the only one knows about this in our group is you, your twin, Lyn and me. I also happened to know who Lyn truly is!"

"ahh.. So why didn't you told us that you knew and why didn't you told them about us?"

"because I knew that someday you would tell us the truth and not hide it to us specially to our Luna."

"you need to understand that knowing our secret is like taking a risk of not being killed in a dark alleyway."  I said to him feeling a little guilty about that fact.

"I know that but we are your friends not any other people. Our mates are also supernaturals. I know we are totally humans and you, Nathan and Aislyn are all born in that world and have the powers to use when you're all in a bad situation while we cannot handle a thing. But you could all tell us that specific thing." Shaun said with a pleading eyes.

"I just cannot. Soon they will all know." I finally said after some of thinking.

"alright. Come on let's go inside the room and Mr. Larry will be here anytime." He said after a sigh.

"alright and Shaun you're not just human." I told him before passing through him and went to Ryker who have a discussion with one of the sluts. Jealousy filled my vision so I sped up my pace and walked over to my mate. I sat beside him.

"oh Hi Selene. How's your day?" Leila asked, the number one slut in thte whole school. I saw her checking my boyfriend out.

"not so good. Now that you're here!" I spat at her. Soon enough Shaun and Ashley joined us.

"grumpy enough I see." Leila said under her breath. She thought I didn't hear it but having heightened senses makes me hear everything she said.

"what!?"  I asked in an irritated tone.