chapter 19...

CHAPTER 19

SELENE'S POV

I AM GOING TO BE THE HOST OF THE PARTY!!! BULLSHIT! I NEVER LIKE BEING THE HOST OR EVEN REPORTING WHILE MANY PEOPLE ARE AROUND.

I would never admit to anybody unless you are my brother or my bestfriends. But having the blood of a guardian and a mate who's a beta. It gave me more confidence and smiled at the crowd.

"Goodevening to all of you. As everyone knows I'm one of the top students and also called as the planner.  I'm Selene and  thank you for coming." I said making them clapped at my speech. I was about to continue my speech when Ryker shouted.

"that's my girl." Ryker shouted with pride making me smile wider and continue with more confidence.

"the first to get out is Mayra, the shyest and the bookworm of our group." I said before Mayra got outside "and her partner is the soccer teams star player and her boyfriend, Neil!" I said making Neil run towards his girlfriend and guide her down. I didn't even noticed Ryker by myside because I was still watching them, I just felt his presence when I felt his breath fanning in my shoulders. I faced him and smiled before talking again.

"the next is Maureen, the writer in our group." I said smiling when Maureen got out of the room and waited at the very top of stairs. "and--" I was cut off by some junior who shouted.

"if Maureen is your writer what do you call the story drafts in your locker?" he asked innocently not trying to tease or challenge me.

Maureen frowned at me but I just smiled reassuringly.

"oh that. Those are some editing stories from drama club." I answered and announced again before anyone could interrupt me.

"And her partner will be Wesley." I said before giving Wes the sign to go upstairs and get his mate. He reluctantly get upstairs with a smile and guide Maureen towards our side.

"the next is Kaylee, she's one of the accelerated student and Devin's sister. She's will soon-to-be my brother's girlfriend. So bro go and get your girl." I said with a smile. He grinned at me before going to Kaylee's side. When they were on our side, I smiled mischievously before talking again.

"The second to the last and before our birthday girl is Kiara. The only girl who loves to do all the pranks. Let's welcome her." I said. She came out and waited at the very top. "and her partner is Devin." i said but Devin cannot stop staring on Kiara making Kia a little impatient shouted. "Really Devin? You'll just stare at me the whole night?" Kia asked and that's when Devin get out of his own daze and went upstairs to get her. They got to our side in no time and I was about to start talking again for Aislyn when Kia went to my side and whispered her plan so I gave her the microphone for her to do it.

-----

thanks readers

 i'm so very greatful that u read my story :))