chapter 13

KIA'S POV.

We had finished shopping after a million of years or maybe after 3 and a half hour either way it felt like slow for me. And I hated being like that at all. If I would be here I would just get what I needed in the fastest way I could manage. Cause I am so not a fan of shopping myself. We left the mall with all that we needed even the ingredients that we almost forgot. I am a fan of cooking and so do Selene. We love to make foods. In our group only the two of us cooked. Let's just say that if you let Lyn in the kitchen you might as well permitted her to burn your house and about May and Mau. They know how to cook but never tried saying that it was a hard work.

As I was driving I saw a silhoutte of a man or woman in the woods. Making me feel curious but I shrugged it off after a minute thinking that it might be some of the neighbors who love to get a sight seeing in the woods.

We've all reach my house at the same time. Me and Selene went to the kitchen to cook dinner. I was humming on the music of One Direction's More Than This while cutting the carrots when Devin came and smiled at me making me blush. Selene just shot me a knowing look. What the hell? I don't like this. This feeling that I have towards him. On how he affect me just because he smiled at me or how I felt guilty when he gets sad or angry because of me. Last time I checked I don't have this feelings towards the other people. What does he have that makes me feel like this?

"shit Kia." someone said and then I felt a stinging pain at my hands and hot liquid pouring at it. When I moved my eyes towards my hands all I saw was blood on my finger. I had this urged to vomit because I am so not good at dealing with blood. I just don't like to see blood I'm not scared of blood I just felt disgusted when I see blood. Someone had grab my hand and yanked me towards the faucet. I felt electricity shot thru my hands towards my whole body making me gasp. I let my eyes roamed towards this person whose cleaning the cut. I was so surprised to see it was Devin and have a very worried expression on his face.

"Selene get the first aid kit for Kia." he said in a very urgent tone. He let me sit down at the chair beside the table. I was about to stand up and do the work when he make me sit down again making me glare at him. I am not  being ordered around. He just shot me a look before getting to the working station to do my work. Soon Selene appeared with the first aid kit and then tend to my injury.

"you must not upset someone who have expressed how worried they were to you."  Selene whispered to me.

"but Selene you know me. I don't like to see how others think of me they are nothing to me." I whispered back.

"is that so? I think I know you more than yourself." She said. I frowned at her not knowing what to answer back. "you felt something for him but you won't admit it to yourself cause you don't want to get hurt again." she said in a knowing tone.  That left me thinking if she said is true. Selene never said things that serious. She will just tell us if she is totally serious and matters are need to be taken cared of immediately or if my trust issues are involved.

"how do I know if he's one of the rightful person to be trusted with my heart again?" I asked.

"you will know soon enough. Just make him prove everything." she answered with a small smile but I can see something like she's holding something back.

"Selene could we go to my room?" I asked out of no where.

"okay we can if." she stopped from answering and then turned to Devin. "Dev, could you do the sphagetti and meatballs for all of us?" she asked Devin. Dev just give us a questioning look but then nodded.

We went upstairs and to my room. When we are there I locked my door and we sat on my bed.

"what do you want to ask?" Selene asked knowing that I want to ask something important for us to be in a place where the two of us could talk with each other.

"Sel, are you holding some information that I needed to know?" I asked bluntly. Selene didn't look shocked so I think she's expecting this.

"yes I am." she answered with full confidence in her eyes.

"then what is it?" I asked curiousity getting the best of me.

"I will tell you everything if" she answered but didn't finished her sentence.

"if?"

"if you would tell me your greatest secret." I was so shocked to what she want. I cannot tell her about my greatest secret. She will think I'm a freak.

"I d-don't have any s-secret." shit I stuttered.

"yes you have. It's just a matter of trust Kia. If you trust us you would tell us your secret and I'll tell you the information that I have. I'll explain everything that is happening today and to the next days. Just trust me." Selene said with so much determination but I know for myself that she will not understand what I am. Hell even I don't understand what I am.

So I've done the dumbest thing that I ever done I shook my head and heard her sigh.

"if that's what you want then I cannot tell you a thing. But we are still friends. Let's just say we are keeping something to each other. But you can tell me if you're ready just come to me and say the words 'we need to talk about it'. That's all. I will understand and explain to you everything. Trust me. Just trust me that's all." I just nodded while her words are sinking in.

"I trust you Selene." I said my head still down.

"I know you trust me but you don't trust me 100 percent. If you do you would tell me everything." Selene said with a sad tone. I just shook my head.

"I will think about it. I know I can trust you but I can't trust you when I told you the truth. I can't trust you that you will not go away and leave me alone."

"Kia we will not leave you even if you kill someone we will not leave you."

"come on let's go back to the kitchen. Devin will have a hard time cooking it seeing that we are more than ten." I said changing the topic. I saw how Selene shook her head disapprovingly before I went outside of my room.

I went to the kitchen to see that it was almost done. The breads are in the oven beeing baked and Devin was doing the sauce.

"finished?" I asked making him looked at me.

"almost." he answered and turned his attention back to the sauce that he was doing.

"didn't know that I could see you cooking in the kitchen." I commented still standing at the kitchen door.

"all of us knows how to cook. That's what my mom and their mom wants us to know." he answered with a shrugged. I went towards the kitchen and take a little taste of the sauce that he was cooking. Delicious was an understatement for the sauce that he was cooking. It was so much delicious that I didn't even know that he was the one who cooked it. If he'll be the one that cooked my every meal I'm sure as hell that I will finished it and have another plate of it.

"mmm.. It's delicious." I commented and then turned to looked at him.

"yes it is. I'm the best cook in our house." He said. Pride evident in his voice.

"no need to boast." I muttered

"heard that" he said playfully making me laugh.

After minutes of preparing the food and table we called them from the living room to eat. We've all eaten in a very enjoyable meal. We have conversations about the party that will happen tomorrow and Selene and I avoided the topic that we've talked in my room. As soon as we finished eating, Ash and Aislyn washed the dishes while me and the others went upstairs to the movie room were we make a big bed and get some pillows. We have decided to watch some movie till we wanted to sleep. So that we can be together and it will be a big sleep over.

_________________________________________________________

sorry if this is a little short ...