chapter 7 :)

OMG!!!!! OVER 100 READS MY STORY!!!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF THOSE WHO READS THIS STORY!!!!!! :D

I LOVE U GUYS!!! AND PLS COMMENT SO I KNOW WHAT U THINK ABOUT MY STORY!!! :D

AND PLS FAN ME AND SHARE MY STORIES TO UR FRIENDS!! :D 

KIA'S POV

"I'm just following her command." Brandon said with a shrugged. This four new student looks like quadruplets but then one of them is not a jerk.

"oh. Okay you eight will be having detention that is supervised by me." I announced.

"no Kia. You'll supervised the punishment for James and his companions and I'll have Ryker's cousins. I will be the one to punished those three." Selene said with an evil smile.

"oh-oh." I said then faced the whole class but my attention is to those three only. "Keep safe you three." I said sadly 

"Babe, I can punished those three. I know you have many things to do." Ryker said to Selene.

"no can do Ryke." Selene said still smiling evily.

"oh... God.. It's going to be very bad!!!" I muttered under my breath but I think they heard it because all of them turned to stare at me. I went to the Three boys. "good luck.. That's all I can say." I said to them.

"that bad?" Devin asked

"Yup. Very very bad." I answered.

"so... You've done something to her right?" Devin asked again.

"yup but that was an accident. And it's 3 years ago. I accidentally broke one of her canvas then she punished me by buying all the things she needed in painting." I answered with a glare towards Selene and that's when Ryker growled at me. The growl also makes Devin growled at  Ryker and that makes Ryker to step backwards. What the hell is happening with this guys growling at me then at each other?

"yes ma'am!" "Alright" "okay I'll tell her as well." I heard Selene said so I went up to her.

"who's that?" I asked

"It's Ms. Cruz. She said she walked out of school to get a new pair of clothes because of the prank that happened and she said she'll be here but she won't make it for this period." Selene answered me.

"ahhh. So we are going to keep up with this juniors?" I've asked again.

"unfortunately yes" she answered me with a sad look. I groaned I don't like to be here specially with James and the other jerks.

"as much as I hated doing this we need to do this. So now all of you get your books and answer page 25." I announced. I saw some who gets their books while the others just looked bored and started to talking to each other and that makes my blood boil in anger. "if you don't answer the exercises I'll see to it that I will be the one who will punished all of you!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. And I was satisfied to their reactions. They all have their books on their own tables and started answering it.

"you just love to scare them right?" Selene asked in a whisper whom I didn't notice that went to my side.

"nope it's just that my blood boils when someone doesn't do what I commanded them to do." I answered still angry at the students. I heard Devin murmur something but I didn't here it clearly. I looked at him questioningly but he just shook his head still smiling at me.

Selene went beside me while the two boys are rounding the classroom and telling the students to do what they are assigned to do.

"so I heard that Devin is courting you is that true?" Selene asked with a smile that looks like a she won a hundred million dollars.