chapter 20

CHAPTER 20

      KIA'S POV

I whispered to Selene my plan about Aislyn's birthday. I know that she doesn't have any partner for today and it will be a big surprise for everyone to know that she have a partner. I smiled at everyone before talking.

"and now Let's welcome the last and the most important girl in this Party. Ms. Aislyn." I announced making Aislyn go out of the room and was about to go down when I started to talk to thE crowd

 "but guys our birthday girl doesn't have a partner because there are three boys here who wanted to be her partner and she cannot decide. Could you help the birthday girl to choose?" I asked the crowd. I saw Lyn's priceless shocked face making me giggle a little. Chorus of yes was what you could here after I asked the question.

"so those three are Justin the jerk, Rowan, one of the new student and the mysterious to all of them and the last is Matthew. So who will you choose?" I asked the crowd once again. The crowd was shouting Rowan but some shouted Justin and the others are shouting Matthew. Selene went to my side, grabbing the mic and announcing something.

"since all of us are confused to whom you are talking, we will be voting. So raised your hands if you would like to vote For Justin?" Selene announced and only ten hands were raised. "for matthew?" fifteen hand were raised. "for Rowan?" almost all had raised their hands making Rowan glare at me before going outside but then he suddenly stop, sigh and went back to where he was. "now the birthday girl's partner is  Rowan." Selene announced happily. She nodded at Rowan's direction and he easily understand it. He went to Lyn with an emotionless expression and guide her towards the mini stage. Lyn grabbed the microphone from Selene a little rougher and was also glaring at the both of us before speaking.

"now LET THE PARTY BEGIN!" Lyn shouted at the microphone making everyone happy. Devin grabbed my hand and went to the dance floor, making me smile at him.

We were dancing quietly to the beat of the music when he spoke.

"you're so beautiful tonight." he said looking me up and down.

"and you're handsome tonight." I commented looking him in the eyes, making me once again drown in those green eyes that he have.

We dance some more until I get tired and suggested that we go outside to have some fresh air. I was watching the moon when he asked.

"hey Kia, do you think werewolves are true?" he asked without hesitation.

"yup I do think werewolves are true. And if its not true then I wish it's true." I answered still watching the moon.

"why?" he asked I could hear the curiosity in his voice.

"because I want to know who my soulmate is. The one who would love me forever even if I have a doubt and he'll not leave me no matter what happens." I answered facing him. I could a smile forming in his face.

"one day that wish of yours will come true." he said and I could see the sincerity in his eyes.

"and if it came true I really want you to be my soulmate"

"and why is that?"

"cause your handsome, strong and caring in every way I see."

"same as me. I really wanted to be your soulmate."

I laughed not because of what he said but because of the dream that we share. He also laughed with me. After a minute or so Devin got up and told me that he will just get us some drinks. I told him I wanted alcohol which he nodded.

I was still staring at the sky when someone hug me from behind and started kissing my shoulder blades making me irritated at this person. I tried to get out but this someone wouldn't budge.

"do not fight Kia. I know you like this." the person said making me realize that it was Justin.

"get the hell away from me Justin!" I shouted and tried to get out of his grip. When I don't have any choice I stepped my foot on his right one and then run but he managed to get to me and pinned me in the wall.

Now I was totally crying begging him to stop which he didn't do. I just closed my eyes and pray. Pray for Devin to be here by myside and kill this bastard who's trying to rape me.

And luck is by myside because soon enough Justin's weight was out of my body and he was flying to the large garden. I turned my attention to my savior who is Devin as expected. He waa very angry and his eyes were dark as the night. He was also shaking so I went to his side making him relax a little and then hugged me which I returned and sob into his shirt. Soon all of my friends are out of the house and on our side which is little strange because the music inside is very loud and we are outside.  Justin was about to stand up when Nathan and Shaun run towards him in a supernatural speed making me stare at them in shock. Devin was still hugging me but I could feel that he was itching to go there and kick Justin's ass.

"go!" I suddenly said to him making him looked at me questioningly.

"go and teach him a lesson for me." I ordered and pushed him towards their direction.

"but-" he was about to protest but I cut him off.

"I'll be fine. Selene and Aislyn is here with me. Go and teach him a lesson that he won't forget but don't kill him." I said with a small smile. He just nodded in response before going to Justin and punched him. That's all I saw before darkness engulf my vision. I felt someone catching me and calling Devin.

 SELENE'S P.O.V.

I caught Kia from falling and called Devin who was now punching Justin for attempting to rape her. I was also angry at him but cannot move and do my own punch because I could feel someone watching us. Especially watching Devin and Kia. When Devin got to us he gave me a worried questioning looked.

"she's just tired from what that bastard do and also from crying." I answered. He nodded.

"we are going back home." he said with a grim expression.

"we will be going back with you." Aislyn said.

"ha? But how about your party Lyn?" I asked.

"friends comes first Selene." she answered with a smile. I smiled at him and turned towards Ryker but before that I saw in my peripheral vision that Rowan was looking at Aislyn in an amused look.

We all went to our own cars and drove towards Kia's house which iS empty. When we got there I opened the front door caused I have the keys. They all went in before me and I could feel someone watching us, I tried using my tiger eyes and see if someone is there. But I didn't see someone. Weird! Really Weird. I didn't even sense someone unknown going inside of the country.

                    Unknown P.O.V.

Now I know who's his mate. All I needed to do is have her and I could defeat that fucking future Alpha. But something is wrong all of the people in their group are wolves and one's a witch the other twin are something rare. I don't smell this kind of smell before. They are something special and I'll do everything to know who they are. 

-------