chapter 32

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR LATE UPLOAD.

I HAD MY FINALS LAST WEEK SO I KIND OF FORGOT TO UPLOAD.

AND JUST YETERDAY, I WENT OUT WITH MY FRIENDS SO I'M VERY VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING SOON.

Chapter 32

Kiara's POV.

My whole body felt sore but not like this morning. I could also feel a very soft matress on my back. Where are we? Last time I remember is that I black out as soon as we got to our destination. My mark didn't throb as well. Where are we anyways?

I looked at my surrounding only to see gold, white and blue inside the  room. The bed was also white and gold. The room was filled with blue color with strikes of lightning in everywall.

And then I felt someone beside me snoring like a baby. When I face who it was, I was shocked to see my bestfriend beside me snoring. I laughed at how she was while sleeping but I needed to know where we are. It's not like we are not safe or something. I just felt like I need to know where we are.

And also why are we in this bedroom? I cannot feel my mark burning as the other stories say whenever you're away from your mate. What the hell is happening?

I felt Selene stir from her sleep and that's when I decided to wake her up.

"Selene wake up." I said to her.

She just stirred but still didnt wake up.

"SELENA RILEY WILLIAMS! WAKE UP!!" I shouted at her ears making her jump up. Her expression was shocked and something like horror!

I laughed at her making her realized that I was the one who made her wake up from her sleep. She openly glared at me before she gasp and then suddenly realization hit on her like a brick.

She uttered a few curse words making the room vibrate and a booming voice to suddenly speak.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CURSE IN THIS PLACE?" the booming voice asked making Selene to laughed at it. I just stared at her like she completely lost it.

And the more I see her right now laughing, she completely lost it. Oh my Gawd!!! My Bestfriend is now declared as Insane.