chapter 36 :)

thanks to my voters!! and also my readers!!

:D hope u like the chapter!

CHAPTER 36

KIA'S POV.

I was now dead so what am I doing at the garden in Olympus.

Why am I here? Am I really dead?

"no you are not." someone said. I spun around only to see a beautiful woman. She's a goddess as I had determined from her aura. She have long golden hair and sparkling golden eyes. Her voice is melodic.

"what do you mean? And who are you?" I ask at her.

"I am the goddess of Life." she answered smiling.

"but what do you mean by saying that I'm not yet dead?"

"there will be two choices. One you should choose."

"so what are these choices?"

"come to the afterlife or go on living."

"I choose to live." I said determinedly.

"what a fast answer but why would you choose such a thing?"

"because they needed me."

"are they worthy of your help?"

"yes they are." I firmly answered.

"how so? They had lied to you. Kept a secret to you for a very long time. They didn't even told you what you are. They had let you be hurt by some human and by the rouges. Why do you need to help such people?"

When I think about that way it's true but they are still my friends and no matter what I will protect them.

"they are my friends. They have reasons for doing things like that, and of all people, you were to know that. You are a goddess. The life we breath. And as an Angel, I will protect everyone that had to right to live. It is my duty to do so."

"what if in my eyes they don't have the right to live? What if they are not worthy to be on Earth?"

"we don't have the same opinion but I had seen them at their worst. Heard their reasons. And I know they are worth it."

"then if that's what you believe. You may now go back to your body and use the power I gave to you."

"but how could I go back?" I asked at her.

She suddenly push me and I'll tell you guys something. At my back, there is a pond so me being the weak I am, I fall in the pond. And right now I'm still falling through the deeps of the pond. But wait somethings wrong. Why does the pond became the sky? I tilted my head only to see that I'm falling towards my lifeless body on earth.

Ahhh so this is the way she was talking about. And this is what I don't like. She should have warned me. I just close my eyes until I felt myself getting closer to my own body.

DEVIN'S POV

ALL I COULD SEE IS BLACK. I AM NOW TRAP IN MY OWN BODY.

My power controls me now but it's okay. I could die right now and be with her. I don't want to live anymore. I would love to see her again.

So this is how Rowan felt. I wonder how could he live like this. He's a very strong man as well as his father. It's been years since our female beta died but our beta is still going on with his life, but he's not like that anymore. How could they bear something like this for years!? Sure they don't laugh, but if it was me or in my case me, I'll kill myself by now which is what I'm doing.