chapter 23

KIA'S POV

"could you please just tell me who you really are?" I asked them almost pleading.

"we will Kia where do you want to start?" Lyn asked.

"since I saw what the others are I wanted to start to Selene." I answered.

"I am a guardian. I am like an angel but since my grandmother is a full blooded shifter she had passed us an animal of her own. Me and Nathan can shift into a white tiger with wings. Our own wings are a part of a guardians and guardians keep peace in a state, country or even a city. Guardians are classified in their genders. Female guardians have the power to control ones mind and have psychic powers. Male guardians have the strength. They are more on fighting." Selene said.

"so you are classified like that?" I asked

"no" she answered.

"no?" she nodded before talking again

"i don't know if this is the reason but here it goes. Since we are twins our powers are kind of rumbled. I got strength and psychic powers while Nathan got strength and the power to control ones mind."

"wait isn't psychic power and controlling one's mind is just one?"

"nope it's not. Psychic power means you control things through your mind but you cannot control ones mind while controlling minds means you penetrate in ones mind and manipulate it."

"oh so how about Lyn?"

"I'm a witch. The most powerful witch that ever live." Lyn answered mocking salute at me making me giggle a little.

"how about Shaun?"

"he's a part elemental warrior. They are---" I cut Selene off before continuing.

"they protect supernaturals from humans and keep the peace intact." I said

"how'd you know?" Selene asked shocked

"I read this book yesterday. It consist of every supernaturals." I answered

"where did you get it?" Nathan asked.

"at the library." I answered casually.

"so that's where I left it." Selene said amused. I gave her a questioning look that she answered.

"you see that book can only be read by us guardians, elemental warriors and the two of you. That book is always been passed down to every new guardian." I just nodded out of understanding

"so can we go back at introducing. I want to know what are your ranks in a pack." I commanded at them. They all bowed before Ryker stepped up.

"I am Ryker next Beta and mate of Selene." he said and then bowed. Wesley soon followed.

"I'm Wesley. Next Third in command also called as Omega. Mate of Maureen." with that said he also bowed down but was hugged by Maureen who's crying by now.

"hey what's Neil, Mayra and Maureen's role in here?" I asked again

"they are just humans but their parents have connections here and there." Nathan answered.

"what d'ya mean brother?" Selene asked crossing her arms infront of her.

"I'll tell you later." Nathan answered and then Kaylee stepped  up.

"I am Kaylee. The Alpha's daughter mate of Nathan." she said while bowing.

"Ashley. The best tracker in the pack. Shaun's mate." Ash said stepping up and bowing also.