chapter 29

sorry for not uploading soon.

I was very busy today. going to the mall. having dance lessons for our prom and

visiting my grandmother. :D

i hope you love this chapter.

Chapter 29

Kia's POV

We just escaped but our energy was drained! It is hell! I cannot fight the rouges surrounding us by now but they were soon annihilate by a black aura that calls death. Ughh I think I know who will do this kind of thing even if I didn't see him do this to others.

I just hated seeing others die but then they are not worth of my sympathy.

They are not worth to live from the sins that they have done. They had tortured a child for 8 years. Who in their right mind would do such a thing!? Hopefully the little girl was not raped by them or else I'll be killing them on our first day there.

I could feel my mate losing control over his own body and his own powers. I immediately went to his side and sealed his lips in a kiss that lasted for a minute or so. He kissed me back with the same longing and love I had given into the kiss.

I could feel his wolf slowly calming down and his power to slowly back away and hid once again. My power was doing the same. After that we stared at each other’s eyes and I felt my eyes water.

 Soon I was engulf in a very big bear hug from my mate. Sparks erupting from our bodies but our sweet moment finished when we saw Ryker stalk towards Selene very mad but I could still the happiness he have seeing his mate again.

Ryker's POV

I cannot stop myself to get angry and be happy to see my mate. But then anger was the first thing that came into me and I stalked towards her. She was still in her tiger form and it looked like she's hiding something on her back.

"CHANGE NOW." I ordered to her in anger. I could see that she had flinched from my order. I soften up a little but stayed in anger. She shook her head no. I was very angry that I had raised my voice but could stop myself from hurting her

"WHY WON'T YOU FOLLOW ME OR LISTEN TO ME!? I AM YOUR MATE SELENA. I KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU? AND I ALSO WANT TO KNOW EVERY DECISION YOU WANT TO DO. EVERY DECISION YOU HAD DECIDED. YOU DON'T NEED TO KEEP ANY SECRETS FROM ME I AM YOUR MATE, I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO KNOW YOU AND YOUR SECRETS. DO YOU KNOW THAT I HAD LOST MY SANITY JUST THINKING HOW MUCH IN PAIN YOU ARE IN? NO YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU ARE A SELFISH BITCH. YOU THINK OF THE FUTURE OF OTHERS BUT NOT OF OUR FUTURE." I burst out to her. Even though inside the forest and the rouges might hear me. Suddenly my mate went rigid and kept still.

It's like someone was talking to her through a link. I could see her nod before shifting to her guardian form. Her wings were covering her back. More like covering someone else.

"I am very sorry my mate. We will discuss this thing at the pack house. This place isn't safe at all. But before we all go back to the pack house I want you all to meet our companion. She's been with the rouges for 8 years. Hopefully she wasn't rape by them. She was just bitten and used to track the pack." Selene explained her face was serious and I could also see the longing she has for me.

I stepped back seeing that her wings slowly unfurling.

 And a girl the same age as Kaylee and Ashley, but have a beautiful face that looks like my mom. Gray eyes and dirty blond hair just like dad. She was my sister. She was dead. Why is she here? Why do I see a replica of her?

I felt my twin’s presence just beside me, having the same expression. I could also feel the tears slowly making its way out of my eyes.

 How the hell did we thought that she was gone? I shouldn't have thought that she's with mom and all gone. I should have trusted my gut. That she's not dead and we must find her.  

Now, all I can think of was she's alive and our family can be back to the happy one even if mom was not here anymore.

She's our hope, our light.

I went to her side and hugged her as if my life depended on her. I could feel her slight fear but hug me back. We were also hug by another person and from his scent it's my twin