Chapter 12

sorry if I just uploaded today :))

exams are just finished and I just finished this chapter.....

I'VE DEDICATED THIS CHAPTER TO ELLA_COLD CAUSE SHE READ MY WORK. JUST THE SAME REASON AND ANOTHER ONE I LOVE HER STORY... IT'S ABOUT VAMPIRE :))) 

IT IS ENTITLED "DARK SIDE" CHECK IT OUT.. :))

Chapter 12

Devin's P.O.V.

Ryker was talking to me about the next football and the next race that my Dad had provided in here. But I am not listening I was deep in thought because of what happened in the garage. I was so worried that I thought my heart would fall when I heard her scream. I immediately ran to her side and when she saw me she just flipped me off making me felt like I was rejected by her. I want to get angry at her but then my wolf was so sad. I had tried so hard to explain about the situation of our mate but he was too sensitive about it. Oh for goodness sake I haven't  my mate but I am so whipped.

"earth to Devin.. Devin snapped out of your daze this instance." Selene said loudly making me get out of my own daze. I growled at her and she growled back but her growl have more dominance and authority making my wolf cringed. I was about to asked him why. Knowing that we have Alpha blood and we are next to be Alpha. But then I remembered that Selene and Nathan are guardians who are more powerful than we are. That they held more authority towards us.

"oh. For god's sake stop growling at my house." someone shouted from the kitchen. Judging from the voice it is a woman and she's Selene's mom.

"sorry mom. He growled at me first so I just growled back." Selene explained.

"but my dear daughter he's an alpha's son not any other wolves that you've met. He will growl at you when there are times that looks like you're challenging his authority and dominance." she said to her daughter.

"but mom it's too much unfair I'm more powerful than he is so I have more authority over him." she whined like a little 5 year old.

"Selena Riley." her mom shouted with a threatening tone and going outside to the kitchen.

"hey I'm just joking you and you know that I'm not that kind of person neither my brother. There just times where an Alpha must be placed in his placed."

"but Selene you and I also know that he's more powerful than you're."

"yeah right and he doesn't know that."

"wait and why doesn't he know? As one of his protector you must tell him." her mom scolded her.

"yup I was about to tell him his identity but he told me must earn his mate's trust who is Kia first." she answered with a bored expression before flopping in the couch. She stared at me waiting for something. I gave her a questioning looked before she rolled her eyes and heard her mutter something like 'slow minded wolves.'

"you're dozing off, your faced looks like someone had just died and your wolf is howling and hurt. So tell me what did Kia do now?" Selene said with a very quiet voice.

"nothing." I said to quickly.

"Devin I can know it with or without your permission so tell me now." Selene said threateningly. I just sighed before telling them what happened in the garage. When I looked to all of them they all held a very sad expression.

"Devin, Kia is always been like that if someone is worried to her she will ignore or flip them off. She only cares about what her friends and family thinks of her." Selene explained.

"but she's my mate. She must trust me." I exclaimed.

"and that is the reason why you're earning her trust right?" I nodded. "be slow Dev cause Kia was never like this."