chapter 27

sorry for the wrong grammars guys.

i had repeated this chapter and chapter 28 bcoz my file got corrupted this sunday!! :((

Chapter 27

Kia's POV

It’s been a week and the rouges never attacked. Devin was very busy trying to form a plan on how to attack the rouges. He never made me be with him while forming the attack. I don't even know why.

Since they are very busy forming their plan. I was also busy with Selene at forming our own plan. We needed to get to the Rouges hideout. At first I thought she's nuts doing something like that but now I realized. It can be an advantage towards us. If we could go there, we could attacked them secretly or give something that could make the rouges lost in the battle.

As always I was in our room (Devin and I) when Selene went in and told me that this is the time. We went out and was about to go to the lake when Rowan noticed us sneaking out. Aislyn was with him. Suspicious. What are they doing together!?

"where are the two of you going!?" Rowan asked suspiciously.

"somewhere. And what are you two doing together ha!?" I asked back.

Rowan just kept his mouth shut while Aislyn just glared at me.

"come on Kia we got to go." Selene said suddenly. She went into the wodds and I went with heR we where in the middle when we realized that Rowan was on our tail. Shit.

"let him be. I have a plan on how to get rid of him when the time has come." she said through the mind link we now shared. I just nodded trusting her in every move.

We reached the falls and just sat there. Lyn came towards us not caring of what might happen. Rowan was on alert and was scanning the area. We stayed there until I could hear some feet going in our direction. Rowan was on his fighting stance while we are on his back. Selene went to his side before speaking.

"go Rowan. Save Lyn and tell the others to go here and help us. We cannot be with you cause we will just endanger ourselves. Do not worry about us." Selene said calmly. Rowan didn't say a word. He kept his stance on.

"please Rowan. Lyn is very much important to us." I said to him making Lyn protest at what we wanted them to do.

"no I will not leave the two of you here." Lyn said sternly.

"please go. We will wait for the reinforcements." Selene said with authority but this one was not as much as powerful as Devin's and mine.

Lyn and Rowan couldn't do a thing before going on because of the authority Selene used.

They had tried to stop themselves from reacting to the command but failed miserably.

When they were gone, Rouges came out with a smirked on their faces. Rounding the both of us.

"well well well what do we have here!?" a man had asked. He looked like the same age as Devin's dad but then he held an aura of evil around him.

I kept my mouth shut just like Selene. He grabbed by the chin making me looked at his brown eyes. It held craziness and wanting to kill someone.

"aren't you the next Alpha's Mate!?" he asked while his went to Selene. "and you is the next Beta's Mate!?" he asked again. We just glared at him openly making him laugh. Okay he's crazy alright.

"such luck we have here. Now can we asked what kind of creature the two of you are!?" he asked us.

"I am a former Hunter. Killing the likes of you but because of my mate I had stopped doing so." Selene answered with a glare towards the man.

"and this girl!!?" he asked taking hold of me once again.

"she was just training when he found out Devin being her mate so she also stopped becoming a Hunter." Selene said still glaring to the man.

"oh well you are just humans but still you are an important person in my plans. So go and locked them up in the cell where she was staying and give them food as well." the man said to the other rouges. He shoved me towards a man with green eyes and grey hair. He gave me a sympathetic look before dragging me towards the forest and to an abandoned house. He locked me with Selene inside the cell on the basement.

We found a teenage girl inside. Same age as Kaylee and Ashley.

Devin's POV.

We were planning about the attack and how to track the rouges when Rowan's wolf burst in the front door with Lyn.

They held a worried expression before telling us everything that had happened. Seeing that Selene is a guardian her authority over others will be much greater and hard to resist.

Fuck why do they need to do this. I went immediately to the lake with the others behind only to see fresh footprints and paw prints. I was about to go there when in a blink of an eye we are once again inside the pack house.

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!?" I asked outrage.

"I transported you back here." someone said from my behind. I turned around only to see Nathan sitting in the couch in a relax position.

"WHY!?" I asked him raged taking over my body.

"because it will be a trapped if you went after them. It will only lead to Kia being discovered as the Angel of Life. Do you want them to know that she's just lying to them!? They told the rouges that they are former hunters and just wanted a peaceful lives with you."

"what the hell is truly happening!? Is it planned for them to get kidnapped today!!?"

"yes they had planned this. They needed to be there because something is needed to be done. Endure it as how Kia and Selene would endure everything just to ensure that your pack would be the winner in this war."

"they don't need to do this!"

"they needed to or someone would die."

"who!?" Ryker asked.

"that is what you would know when they got back. For now you all need to do is focused on training the warriors and time will come they will be back in your arms."

"how'd you know all this things!?"

"the gods had visited me." with that said he stood up and was about to leave when Ryker pulled him to a stop. Since Ryker was just 6'3 in height. Nathan towered by two inches.

"aren't you even worried of your sister!? Of my mate!?" Ryker asked him with full anger.

"do you really think I'm not worried!? I might be calm but in the inside I'm worried as hell. But then I know my sister better than you are and I trust her. She wouldn't do such a thing if she doesn't have any plans." Nathan answered his eyes flashing like a tigers.

"stop fighting." Lyn suddenly said."we will not earn anything from fighting each other. Their lives are at stake right now and you all do is fight with each other!? Think guys and plan the attack not fight with each other."

"what Lyn said is true. Why do you all need to fight when your mates, your sister, your best friend are in a very dangerous hand right now!?" Shaun asked us making our heads fall and realized our mistake.

"Come on stop mopping and do your works." Ash said encouragingly. We all agreed and planned everything.